Mythological Hangover Deux

The remarkable and wonderful things that are emitted from a unicorn.

Watch this
theurbanraptor
The remarkable and wonderful things that are emitted from a unicorn.
Neon Tattoo
I love it. I always wear black and grey, but all the tees I've bought from threadless are white, and I'd probably keep the tally going by getting this one, too. What's going on?!
MCS4096
will it come with the bowtie attached, or seperate
rajnish
deletedunderlineditalic textwww.yahoo.comtextdeletedlink textdeleteddeletedlink textdeleteddeletedlink textdeleted
Gigguli
MCS4096 on May 15 '08 will it come with the bowtie attached, or seperate Hahahaha, just thought I fancy up the pic with it :P Looks great! Would definetly wear it. $5
the golden spatula
unicorns always will get a 5 from me! but this is soo a 5 and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
EricDiaz
This is a sweet design indeed! If i had any critique it would be the horn, it seems like a really weird angle.
mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni
I want to hate everything about this design (unicron & gradient usage) but I can't. It looks too cool.
nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni
Not too fond of the gradient, but the design is super cool. I think it would be rad just in black on white. Still love the purple/yellow scheme in your previous sub though :)
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
Still superb looking after all these months, now with even more vomit-inducing awesome colors! 4$
jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni
alittle gay pridish.. but the drawing is nice.. critique mine?
ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni
^BAD FORM this is a really cool shirt - 5!
snaggle tooth
$5. game over, print this right now!!!!!!
courtney pie
i'm diggin this
ederlezi
awesome stuff.
Luftmenshca
I love that this is unicorn vomit. Awesome.
Natalonga
Ooh Unicorn vomit, I get it... It's pretty pretty.
PauloAccioly.
OMG, THIS IS VERY BEATY! 5*
meganhush
this is amazing!!!
dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni
Great improvement!
theurbanraptor
maskin, i had thought you support this shirt along with the new motion passed in california? i guess i was mistaken! keep on truckin! thanks for voting everyone!
bobobob1230
not as epic as kentaur but just as much 5$ and i would buy this best unicorn shirt ever
nikolina100
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noahbilityxx
I guess I feel like it's a decent illustration but really generic. Maybe i've just seen too many unicorns, as they are pretty common in both tshirt design and real life.
Vivalacorygirl
The gradient would kill me if I were hung over! Headache inducing I think. Really pretty animals doing ugly things is so effing rad. I love the drawing.
kinotiqo
great drawing but not on white
talia the great
yes, and unicorns themselves are remarkable and wonderful things.
theurbanraptor
thanks for voting everyone!