i wish that were my hair. awwesome.
vintage december
looks prettyy sweet
StickChick
beautiful. $5
morozco420
Love the colors...
jamiekay87
the hair looks awesome..but she looks like she is comming out of a tombstone or that she is made up of a ball of old poeple hair.....it's really pretty but wierd for me...
oneitis
beautiful. 5$
whe 3 sang
what came to my mind was the fairytale and looks like she's hopeful on a window. awesome hair. :D
whe 3 sang
o btw is the shirt in white? i think it would look good in yellow(gold) too
jahmina
i agree with whe3sang :)
dunna415
look up david choong lee . to see where all these people get their swirls from
JinMakkto
I think this would be better if she didn't have the tombstone-like thing behind her.
Fuzbubbles
reply to dunna415... i went to davidchoonglee.com and saw some great drawing, but not even a single swirl.... what're you talking about!?
Twitchii
i like the tombstone thing, but I think you should add some else around it, like really make it look like a tombstone with RIP and dates do show that she's young. And maybe don't make it in white, but creme instead or something.
longleggedfly
i think the 'window' thing around her should stay the same but would look better on a darker shirt - a shirt darker than the window.
scafandrah
I was thinking it would work on white or yellow..
longleggedfly
it's the light colour that makes it look more like a tombstone rather than a window recess... or have i missed the whole point of the shape behind the hair?
SissyE
yellow gold $5!
murgles
I dont like the white, its a bit icky. Your design deserves better than that. :) It doesnt look like a window as her skin and stuff are the same, but omg! How cool. I give it a $5, you rock.
LAYknee
i like the scribbly effecy. on white though? im not sure...
Grant_Mac
I think the shirt needs to be another colour, but other than that, I really like it.
jusgrafx
wow, so simple but beautiful, its hot
tiphaine
tiphaine profile pic Alumni
so pretty! i really haven't sen anything like this on threadless before.
ouija
cool- but maybe not on white?