Close
One second...

Panda Problems

My first submission, just something I came up with during a boring lesson in school. Gotta love them pandas.

Watch this
TheOtherSide

My first submission, just something I came up with during a boring lesson in school. Gotta love them pandas.

zamboosh

need more work

lydl78

cursing...not cool

iamsmileyman

i love it! i just wouldn't be able to wear it anywhere bc of the cursing... i'd totally buy a "cleaner" version!

TheOtherSide

Sorry guys, I'm not into censorship! ^^ Cursing is just part of the whole concept, so the f-word aint goin nowhere.

Maliel

... xD MOTHERFUCKING PIE

lmfao.

I would buy it just for that.

BoarderMan

LOL! That's awesome I'd totally wear that!

afrit

hmmm pandas, cursing and jesus... the trifecta... you're gonna get a lotta comments or a lotta 0s...

not something I'd wear but a ballsy 1st sub... good luck...

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

it's just really immature and it doesn't look finished.
both thought bubbles are cut off, the type is all over the place (i like that you hand-rendered it but it should be a bit more consistent), texture is always good to add but the marker scribbles just seem a bit half-assed.

lyssie

would never wear it

ideleon

Haven't Panda's been whored out enough?

lsmith25

i like your illustration of the panda but the cursing makes it inappropriate to wear certain places and the text is pretty awful. def worth reworking tho.

abbey123

What's written on the bib would make a nice shirt.

anchoviebitch

yeah. the whole. just-been-scanned thing is really... um... no. the cussing too. you should try a different site.

Bob Lazar

Keep the cursing for sure...motherfuckin' pandas are always cursing!

blazeinthedarkness

Clean up the calligraphy, the size is inconsistent and looks bad-messy.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

This is the best thing in the history of stuff.

Pixtoons

LOL, Frickin... No vote from me, I'm just here for the comments... :D

TattooedBear

Great illustrative talent. Keep on truckin'

TattooedBear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsmith25 on May 06 '08
i like your illustration of the panda but the cursing makes it inappropriate to wear certain places and the text is pretty awful. def worth reworking tho.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. Immapropriate to wear certain places? Uh... yeah. I think people can make up their own minds what to wear and where. lol. Egads...

AlinaT

no thank u

KrazieKorie

The panda doesn't look irritated enough to cuss.

No account?
Join Us