Close
One second...

The Girls

• by ecofugal
  • posted Apr 25, 2008
  • 13 Comments

This illustration was inspired by the work of Dick Bruna and UK TV shows such as Mary, Mungo and Midge.

It was created in Illustrator and uses four colours.

Watch this
ecofugal

This illustration was inspired by the work of Dick Bruna and UK TV shows such as Mary, Mungo and Midge.
It was created in Illustrator and uses four colours.

filipinox953

is this shirt supposed to be pro-homosexuality? i'm not saying anything about it but i'm just wondering $4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I thought this was supposed to be visualizing "the girls" or "the twins" aka names for the boobs behind the characters. I could and probably am totally wrong.

Tylwythtegs

Super cute style. 4

thePUNKERS

i dont understand.

Harfangoria

um, I think this is one of those designs that can be symbolic in many ways to different wearers. Plus it's cute, it's very shirt-friendly, and gosh darn it I'm giving it a $5.

Harfangoria

...Normally I'd say make the design bigger, but in this case FA's interpretation would overwhelm, so... Nice placement! Yay!

maaita

If you actually have boobs, they wouldn't fall right behind the girls faces. It would kind of bend the picture. Although changing it would really accentuate "the girls." But I like the drawing. I would put it on a brighter color, maybe. Nice, but it needs a little work, 4 from me.

AlinaT

amm no

chelly

are they sharing a roll?

kaleigh07

If you actually have boobs, they wouldn't fall right behind the girls faces.

Amen to that, I know my boobs arent that close together!!! :)

are they sharing a roll?

Im sorry that made me LOL......

anchoviebitch

i want it. much bigger. much.

No account?
Join Us