Web Surfer circa 2390

• by arncyn
  • posted Apr 22, 2008
  • 13 Comments

In the 24th century, Wi-Fi is available everywhere and the term "web surfing" will take on a whole new dimension.

Watch this
arncyn
In the 24th century, Wi-Fi is available everywhere and the term "web surfing" will take on a whole new dimension.
ideleon
In the future, people will dress like techno douche-bags! All joking aside, it feels like it needs a city-scape or something else so that the surfer is within some sort of context.
andydandy89
they have a ride like that at disney world
Stow
you know...a city scape's a good idea, perhaps digitally flavored?
zamboosh
i 2nd Stow
EmbryoProject
cyberpunk! Yeah!!!!
radreb
excellent artwork, colors and imagination, yeah just a hint of a futuristic cityscape would help.
banderGreen
i 5th the cityscape comment - something minimal though
arncyn
i appreciate the constructive comments and especially the city scape idea - thanks! will add it asap.
lucyfa
i absolutely love this $5
quister
quister profile pic Alumni
Really nice concept, great colors, modeling and beautifully rendered. Good work! A solid 4 for now but if you ditch the shadow and make the inter-webular, zonal frequency, shape shifting, personal path finder (the blue thingy she's looking at) BIGGER, with some crazy futuristic detail all over it, it's an easy $5.
iceman6422
i agree with the city scape idea, maybe make it like its the web with buildings in binary code :)
Gacha.logo
Dude, I'm totally digging this design and style, 10$.... ok, well, since I can't give you that.... 5$?
designerQW
What's the back design?