Close
One second...

Shoot Me

I actually don't know if this surpasses the 8 color limit (probably does...)...and I have no idea about shirt printing, to be truthful o__O;;

guh...newb'd DX

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Tyshea

I actually don't know if this surpasses the 8 color limit (probably does...)...and I have no idea about shirt printing, to be truthful o__O;;
guh...newb'd DX

pembe kelebelek

i like this. its horrible but nice..i wouldn't wear it but id put it on my wall.

Torr

ditto pembe

happyane

I really like it, its a design that i could use... great!!!!

runaway_star

Looks a bit like L from DeathNote...

Brads

Nice

anjrea

i wish the design filled the whole shirt

Pixtoons

Not for me, although interesting manga style.

Idii

I would so buy this.. id wear it every day! ^_^ Im not really into the hole 'shooting self' craze in art.. but this is just great looking

2otaku

Yes, yes, yes and yes.... I want one.

iPear

bumptime.

roogan

I still love this shirt.

GiveMeWings

ah, man. I dig this. I wouldn't wear it because it's really not my style but I know SOOOOO many that would....... but I wouldn't be surprised if it got nixed because of the color limit D:

Krissywaffle

hfkjhdsflaks fsdj

I need this to get voted in... because I need to buy it.

Torrenleingod

love this! he he he!! signed up just to vote ty!!!!

caleb haws

if it's way over 8 colors, a simulated process could be used to effectively print it.

fmf

reminds me of one of the guys in Gorillaz...

ciccik

it is really nice:)i would buy it if they print it..5$

Bumblemonkey

Id buy it!
Are you going to sell it? ^_^

ShaolinMunk

love it, great work :)

Lcien

This is just like the stuff id use...I whant it...cry ohh ohh female sice pleas:p

everlution

Terrible. Sorry, but it is. Fully rendered artwork does not translate Get rid of that pointless busy background and just have the figure and bloodspurt directly onto the shirt.

the design's not particularly unique anyway, I've seen shirts like this before.

garra

I like it, but over spring break I unfortunately lost a friend. I couldn't wear this without thinking about him. But its still very good.

thejake_23

great work,
but not for my shirt

Shortymrbig

It's wasn't a manga style guy then i'd buy it :P

I'm picky when it comes down to anything drawn in an anime way.

Don't know why. Maybe it has to do with all the really really REALLY annoying kids that wear the Bleach/Deathnote/any other random anime clothes.. lol Cool design though

13lur

his fingers look great but his neck and how it's attached to the head and tilted (or not tilted, it's straight up and down) looks flat and unconvincing. Check yourself out in a mirror and do something more correct with more correct shadows (it just looks kind of willy-nilly scribbly right now?) and the whole thing would be a lot nicer.

afrit

def buy $5

Hannah.Geyer

I don't like it... looks like those ugly shirts you see at hot topic... btw way over the colour limit

Yak Herder

yyyk! Not my style, not for a t-shirt certainly.

Moonlightkitty

This is awesome! I'd buy one if I actually had any money at all.

_Keo_

I really want it.. but how can i buy it?

OkapiMooch

I'd get rid of the messy busy background.

ConfusedDude

Hey it does look like L wow anywayz ty id wear this shirt cuz its awesome!

necrolatrism

murdoc nicals with a bullet in his brain?

awesomeyoda

Actually, it looks nothing like L. Maybe the hair a little, but that's it. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would do well here. Not to say that it's bad; I like how it looks. It's just not really Threadless material.

mikey25

fucking rad

hershel

Great skills

Komori

I really would like to see some sort of close-up on the details of the blood (is that what it's supposed to be?) because it seems to have some sort of type and extra stuff in it, and I can't see them very well.

xena111returns

I'd buy it in a heartbeat, in if it were a girl sized shirt, would you make it for guys and girls?

Sweet.and.Snarky

I really like the art, but I don't really like it for a t-shirt. I am still giving you a four because it is really great art. :)

theclaw

great drawing,but i don't like the position of the picture.

rainbow_nonstop

lol looks like someone from death note

DeesBeans

YES. LOVE. $5

ImNoEmo

totally luv it...but i couldn't wear it...definately something I'd want printed out to go on my wall or in the front of my school binders

LadyandBird5

It doesn't scream Threadless to me.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?