Close
One second...

I Don't Remember Anything...

• by bullman10
  • posted Apr 14, 2008
  • 18 Comments

What a moment after waking up from last night could be like.

Watch this
bullman10

What a moment after waking up from last night could be like.

cyanidee

It screams kid with paint more than serial killer to me.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

i get what you're going for, but the way you've approached it can be done by anyone with a blank tshirt and red paint, and it would be cheaper.

white_hat

i've been there...

robgrande

this doesn't scream murder to me. maybe if the hand prints appeared to be wiped on and maybe on the side/back of the shirt.

drewwise
drewwise profile pic Alumni

Looks like you downloaded other peoples photoshop blood brushes and made this in 5 mins. :/

Ginger_of_the_Future

white_hat, you scare me.

I don't care for the shirt, and I agree with both cyanidee and drewwise.

white_hat

that makes two of us...berrynoir?

seaweedgo

my 5 yr old has this exact shirt, thanks to acrylic paint and daycare kids....

leah_bh

I've seen stuff like this before.

Deodand

I think you'd probably get more sprays and big splotches. But maybe I've been watching too much CSI.

bullman10

well actually I splattered paint and my handprint and scanned it then refined it in photoshop. it took a few hours but thanks for the constructive comments!

heyzus stephanie

yes, it seems more like kid with paint then serial killer. the hands are too small.

bullman10

i kind of have small hands for a dude. but in response to all the kids with paint I never said anything about murder so obviously it must make you think of that since so many people have said it. psychology rocks.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

red is a pretty powerful colour and we'd be dumb not to assume you meant for it to be blood.

cyanidee

Well you stated "What a moment after waking up from last night could be like." so that sounds like killer to me like oops looks like i killed someone last night...oh well time to make breakfast.

MMMcereal

Not to sound rude.. but this looks like a drunken night of sex with a girl on her rag.... :/

No account?
Join Us