Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Wiffler

The only way they could stop the birds tonight was with a rainout, baby! WOOOOHOOOO!

Maltzmania

well done O's! Nick Markakis and George Sherril POWERHOUSE DUO

Wiffler

Oh no - lost game 1 of a doubleheader! C'mon O's, let's pull this 2nd one out!!!

mezo

...Hey, that's where I'm from!

DarthG

i'm going to try and go to the Os/Yankees game on Friday, April 18th....i can't believe they're actually winning this year....

Wiffler

Swept in a doubleheader! Stupid Chad Bradford - just like last year!!!

Wiffler

mezo - where's where you from?

Wiffler

Dammit, Jaime Walker! Dammit!

Wiffler

Yeah, birds - back in the win column! Ramon is breakin' out!!!

but Jaime better watch his back...

Wiffler

If you are a rookie pitcher making your major league debut, I suggest you do it against the Orioles. They will make you look like Cy fucking Young. SHIT!

Wiffler

Give us our first place, Blue Jays!

Wiffler

11-3 loss to Toronto - yuck!

Wiffler

Dropped to second place...

Wiffler

Dropped to third place...

Phiffer

They will end up in forth like the usualy do

Wiffler

If they're lucky!

kaleigh07

the Reds are sucking it up this year, what the hell was that last night, haha. Maybe I should pick a new team to cheer for, this is getting rediculous. haha

Wiffler

Don't do it! You've got to stick by your team in good times and bad - there are already too many front running Yankees and Red Sox fans in the world...

Wiffler

O-R-I-O-L-E-S - ORIOLES MAGIC!

Come from behind extra inning win to get back into second! Adam Jones what?! If ya don't know now ya know!

That's WTB baby!!!

Wiffler

Yankees ain't shit! Two in a row - let's go for the sweep!!!

Steve The Great

ALRIGHT!!!

went to the game last night.

it was really beautiful listening to the yankee fans shut the fuck up.

Wiffler

Well, like Meatloaf said: two out of three ain't bad...and the Yankees are still a bunch of whores.

Meatloaf didn't say that second part. It was me.

DarthG

This is from the Friday (4/18) game. It was amazing how quiet the Yankees' fans were.

Steve The Great

aw no way

I was at that game!!!

they all seemed to be upper deck around home plate because I was basically surrounded but nobody else seems to have noticed any.

there were some good O's fans though.

MyPenis

The Angels need health.

DarthG

Steve The Great on Apr 21 '08 at 4:05pm
aw no way
I was at that game!!!

awesome!....as you can tell by the picture, i was sitting lower reserved/terrace box level behind the Yankees dugout....it was almost an even mix of Os and Yankees fans....mabe a little more Os fans.....

Wiffler

Guthrie got hosed!

Wiffler

Has D-Cab finally turned the corner or are we just getting fooled again???

Either way, Nicky M is a hero!

Wiffler

I forgot to tell you all this morning that the birds did it again - another come from behind victory over the M's! Got rained out in Chicago tonight...

Wiffler

Split a double header with the White Sox and move into a first place tie with the Red Sox. Plus, the Ravens get Joe Flacco...good day!

Steve The Great

I think I liked Joe Flacco but I don't know why

Wiffler

me too - I've got a good feeling...

Wiffler

What's that you say? The winner of tonight's Orioles - Rays game will be in first place in the AL East? What dimension is this???

Wiffler

That's right - first place Orioles. The Rays were suckin' on the Olson twins, if ya know what I mean...

(If you don't know what I mean: the O's starter was Garrett Olson and The Rays were sucking his balls, i.e. "The Olson Twins")

Wiffler

Bob McCrory: you must do better in the future. You were just nervous - I have faith in you!

Wiffler

Three hits??? All we got was three fucking hits???

Wiffler

Trembley is a mastermind, Sherrill an escape artist...nice win for the birds last night in Los Angeles of Anaheim!

Wiffler

Steve Trachsel sucks.

Wiffler

I miss a few days and what happens? We've lost five in a row, fell below .500 and are now in fourth place. This feels familiar...

Steve The Great

I forgot what this was supposed to do

can you help me out?

Wiffler

I know everybody loves The Crow - but we haven't been able to hit since '97...might be time for a new hitting coach?

Wiffler

3 of 4 from KC is a'ight...time to make a move in the AL East - bring on the Red Sox!

iPear

Blog Recap: blog about oreos, or orioles. or baseballs.

iDanSimpson

way to keep this updated. good for you.

Wiffler

Look out, Red Sox - here we come...you can't front on Jim Johnson!

Steve The Great

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!!!!

Wiffler

Hey Steve - my hat brim is flipped up...is yours???

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?