Close
One second...

Excuses Excuses

• by Mr. Baja
  • posted Apr 09, 2008
  • 17 Comments

This guy uses every excuse in the book. If all else fails, he'll even try some a second time. The stark, frantic art and text communicate a desperate attempt to get off the hook.

Watch this
Mr. Baja

This guy uses every excuse in the book. If all else fails, he'll even try some a second time. The stark, frantic art and text communicate a desperate attempt to get off the hook.

Wozzy

hehe

Jueidu

I like the idea. I don't like that some of them repeat or only change one word. Really, how much longer would it take you to think of excuses you haven't used yet? I could probably think of some right now, but it's not my shirt!

I do like the idea tho. :)

Mr. Baja

I had mixed feelings about coming up with additional unique excuses. They have to be pretty general, and it's a long list. I felt the fact that he was basically falling back on his same old excuses (that's how desperate he is) was actually funnier than using a weaker new one. Thanks for your input.

kevna23

I like it. Ive used many of these excuses myself (today even)

seaweedgo

i'd like it better without the guy in the middle...also, he reminds me too much of a naked, screaming pajama sam.

Vindictive28

Love it...I can relate to this shirt and the people who use those phrases all the time.

weasel.tamer

how about a guy, in desperation, comes up with the craziest shit ever.

iwilldrawforfood

Yeah, with weasel's idea, it could be one long excuse story.

lostinthewildeness

Awesome, but I would prefer it if the design weren't so contained.

turbolucy

but the naked, screaming pajama sam is so wonderfully freaked out! hahah!

mina_ophelia_kat

The little dude in the middle is crazy, but the concept is cool. 4

girlstar

I'm all about excuses! If I can have them ready on my shirt - even better. Love the design!!!

white_hat

th liitle guy is adorable, but i don't think "who me?" is an excuse...berrynoir?

Baja Buddy

It speaks to anyone who's ever walked in on 2 kids standing over broken treasure! Well done.

No account?
Join Us