Close
One second...

Everyone's Irish On St. Patrick's Day

• by regiddur
  • posted Apr 07, 2008
  • 15 Comments

A little late for St. Patrick's Day, a little early for Cinco De Mayo, but everyone can feel welcomed on the two most important holidays in the history of mankind.

Watch this
regiddur

A little late for St. Patrick's Day, a little early for Cinco De Mayo, but everyone can feel welcomed on the two most important holidays in the history of mankind.

anjrea

everyone's mexican on cinco de mayo!

i'm living in south america for the year (uruguay) and i was sad to find out that here no one celebrated, wore green, or even really knew what st. patrick's day was ... :\<br />
anyway ... cool design :)

ratatouillelvr

cinco de mayo isn't a mexican holiday it is when california won its freedom from mexico

Maku-chan

wow it really needs text, I could really see people taking offense to this

professorE

The holiday commemorates an initial victory of Mexican forces led by General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín over French forces in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

from wiki...

Aram61093

This wins, I'm buying. So beautiful, two cultures expressed flawlessly in one master-tee.

And to the guy who said Cinco de mayo was for California: I hope you were joking, is someone that culturally illiterate they would think that? I mean, c'mon...

aria900

agree with Maku-chan

liberatesputnik

Looks a bit too much like a tourist shirt from Cancun.

afanasieva

DDAAMNN waisting all that sweet beer

courtney pie

cinco de mayo isn't a mexican holiday it is when california won its freedom from mexico

stay in school kid

regiddur

I don't see how this can be construed as offensive. To be able to drink everyone under the table is a point of pride for both Mexicans and Irish alike. Other people wish they can hold their own against us. Maybe it's offensive to people who can't drink alcohol and may feel left out that they can't enjoy the drawing as much as others?

Jokenblue

I'm Irish, and I'm not offended, but its strange that we have the same coloured complexion as the Mexican and the dog for that matter.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I'm Irish-Mexican and gray-skinned, and I support this message.

The King Fish

I'm irish-mexican, too, and it's a little bit..raw. just a touch.

No account?
Join Us