Close
One second...

The colour of music

I made this artwork for one of my cegep project. I though it'd be nice on a shirt ! This is my first sub.

The name of this artwork is '' the colour of music''. People must know that music isn't only sounds but colours too. I had to create a desing about music.

% colour, no special ink.

Watch this
Steventrann

I made this artwork for one of my cegep project. I though it'd be nice on a shirt ! This is my first sub.

The name of this artwork is '' the colour of music''. People must know that music isn't only sounds but colours too. I had to create a desing about music.

% colour, no special ink.

swoms

good design...

morozco420

Honestly, I hate how people worship their iPod or iPhone...and by worship I just mean glamourizing it any more than it needs to be...

morozco420

And Steventrann...just wanted to say, no offense to the overall design of your piece...

ForeverxSilence

Umm...I like the over all design, but I think that the over all appeal would not reasch those that find hearts to be on far to many things. So if the heart were perhaps just ears phones or not existant, I would fersure tell people about it.

xoxox

the_sea_change

Maybe if the the colors were streaming from headphones, the message would be a little more clear, and a little more classic.

Good design, though.

Charleyyy

i love this shirt soo much, if it becomes available i'm defo buying it :)
nice work!

t0ejam

Maybe if it wasn't an ipod, I'd be more inclined to buy it. I like the concept/design, but can't stand how ipods have become the 'standard' for personal music players.

Jonmsanti

i don't think the masses would get it if it weren't an iPod, sad fact but true.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

i wouldn't get it IF it was an ipod, simply because i don't like advertising products i don't care about on my clothes.
but i like the colours in the design and overall it is very well drawn.

Sushi-wasabi

WOW! This is actually so cool! Colors are really well selected! I would buy it for sure!

And by the way, I don't think it is a bad thing to put and Ipod on a shirt for a design! This personnal music player is part of our everyday life like many other things! It is a revolutionary object as the walkman(sony) was before!

Also, I don't think It is not necessary a advertisment! It is just a way to present music in our generation! Nobody would get frustrated to see a shirt with a newbettle car or a walkman on it because it it only a way to present car or music, not necessary a brand!

Anyway, It is just my opinion ! You can for sure have a different one, but we should accept it, people would get it more if it is an Ipod.

Did you know 10 millions was sold to date in 2005! (http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/gear/entertainment/2005-01-31-ipod_x.htm) So can you imagine how many were sold since this date? People love Ipod. that's is.

Great job Steven !

imreallyprettty

I don't think this is glamorizing an ipod. It's how people listen to music on the go, now days.
Anyway I love this shirt and I would totally buy it.

neo_blythe

Cool design, I love that very 80s paint splatter look, and that the music is from the heart. But yeah, the ipod thing was somewhat a turn-off, I'm not anti-iPod, I use mine on a daily basis as well, but I'm not about to praise and worship it on my shirt, I just like to keep mine in my pocket :).

claree213

I REALLY LIKE THIS DESIGN! The colours ARE AMAZING. i would deffinetly buy this shirt.

Kmart138

I really like this. I'd buy it.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Sell it to apple, i like this better than their current and endless silhouette campaign.

pinkbull

amazing

nessquik_bunny

I want this as a hoodie

Nice concept.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This is basically an iPod Nano advert. The artwork is nicely done, but the concept/content is well wide of the mark.

Johnnyworldwide

More than likely I would want this, except the hand in the upper left takes it down a notch.

snowxo

this is cool but everything is iPOD... but like like it..also it would be better if it werent on a white t-shirt..

muffin2

I love the white shirt and the bright colors.
But I don't like the hand. I think it would be better if the ipod were more floating in space.
Haveing a hand on my shoulder would look weird.
4 for now.

readytobe

I like it!

michellea

i like the concept, except i dont like the ipod-ness of it. im a HUGE music lover, but i think there are more original ways to create and listen to music . . .if you had this pouring out of an instrument or a music folder i would like it more.

indiesigner

the mash up of colors in the screen doesn't look as good as the rest of the design, which mean it ultimately detracts from it and i think that, even though obviously your iPod and music are connected to your heart, i personally would be more likely to wear it without the heart and cord.

chaoticjaboa

dont advertise...change the ipod to a music note or something and get rid of the hand....then it would be really good.

i dont understand

i rele rele like the design

but not sure about using an actual ipod, maybe keep the ipod look but change the button logos, so it gives the effect of one without actually being one

No account?
Join Us