Get your FLASH TEMPLATE here! fixed and better than before!

I've updated the flash templates with a smarter not so distracting menu. More info below :)

Includes:
1. Threadless styled pre-loader.
2. 3 or 2 sliding pages (slides could be: 1. design 2. placement 3. closeup of design or alternatively anything you like them to be - just make sure they are 640x800).
3. 3 or 2 buttons with roll back mechanism built in (which has been updated fixed and works much much better - no more roll over issues - thanks Mario!).
4. better and simpler menu mechanism that will not distract voters from your design.

Download:
Version with 2 & 3 frames or Old Template

<embed height="800" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="http://www.benice.gr/threadless/flash_template_3_frames.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600">

HOW TO CHANCE IMAGES AND EXPORT YOUR MOVIE:

Step 1: Open "flash_template_3_frames" or "flash_template_2_frames" (depending on the template you need) with Flash 8 or higher.

Step 2: Open your "Library" (Window / Library) and look for the "Images" folder in the library.

Step 3: Double click on the image you want to change and then on the new pop up window click on "Import..."
- Browse to your new image and double click it.
- Make sure "Compression" is set to JPEG and "Use document default quality" is ticked on.
- Just hit "OK" and you are done.
- Repeat the same for the other two.

Always compress your JPEGS through Photoshop's "Save for the Web" option and play around to get the best Quality/Compression ratio.

Note: "com" folder contains all the button action script - please do not remove. It needs to stay with the .fla file in the same space in order to preview the file and export your final .swf presentation.

Don't forget to check out the textures pack - might further help you with your presentation!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ... 9
SoulfumeInc
wow, thanks dude. thats great!
ekaj47
nice
peater
sex!
chelly
you are very kind
funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni
thanks, man. you rule. 5STARSRS!
renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni
hooray!
MatthewBeck
Would be nice if it was free, but whatever...
BrandonB11
well that is freaking amazing!!! now i just gotta get flash again h aha
sillybanana
it is free mathew, select the free option. Why are you so nice manos? people aren't nice...this is a nice thing to do. faith in humans restored
MatthewBeck
You need Flash to open it, no?
sillybanana
hahaha he's not going to buy you flash. but there are ways to get flash for free, if you don't mind being a pirate.
MatthewBeck
Aaarrrr!!!!!
BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni
This is awesome. I've downloaded it in the hope that one day I'll know what to do with it!
roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!
Gigguli
Woa thanks alot for this!
Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni
If you got any questions regarding the file or how to go about changing it give me a shout in here.
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
you provided a valuable service here man. thanks heaps.
staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni
cheers manny
ace_vegan
whoa thats great,thankyou
EricDiaz
Muchos gracias!
Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni
Let me give you a manhug. But not for long.
Flying_Mouse
Flying_Mouse profile pic Alumni
I just subbed one design with this template. Between, can we change the button instead of others icon? Is that complicated?
hersh
and again you saved me from a lot of work with valuable knowledge and social engagement.... you deserve a prize,manos!...always so helpful and generous!
Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni
you're the best!!! this is totally incredible
Pizazz
woo!
tobasco
This is really cool of you man. Thanks heaps. I've been meaning to get back into flash for a while now and this might be the way to go.
steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni
cheers matey
tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni
I'm gonna backward engineer this file and thus learn Flash. Thanks Manos
Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni
bumpbastard!
fc gravy
will this file still work in my old flash program? i only have flash5 (i think that's the one). i know, i know 'get with the program'.
Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni
Version 5 is way to old. This will work with 8 and above.
fc gravy
d'oh! that really sux :( i'll watch this. cheers, manos!
roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni
This is very helpful.
sharpiesrlove
Omg. I think I love you. haha. Now I must go brush up on my Flash knowledge! :D Thanks!
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
Like this is the nicest gift anyone has simply plopped on our collective laps submission style wise. Thanks duder for taking pity upon us submission coding beginners while you are putting full blown games into your presentations.
Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni
zong!
Ehud L
My first born will be named after you, manos! and no one in kindergarten will mess with him!
shirtflirt
aHA! i was wondering where the current template came from.
Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni
Cheers guys - soon i will work on a few different templates so we have a few choices.
EricDiaz
oh man, i must really suck at Flash. I can't get it to work!
rAmpantDesigns
I'm with you eric, I can't get it to work
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ... 9