Close
One second...

Fingerprint Signature

• by eZ-kun
  • posted Apr 02, 2008
  • 28 Comments

Simple design, an idea that I couldn't resist. Hope the text is readable and you get my joke. Thanks!

Watch this
eZ-kun

Simple design, an idea that I couldn't resist. Hope the text is readable and you get my joke. Thanks!

helo

The text is too small to read.
Do you have a bigger version available for viewing?

Boxohayley

It says him then him/her
in the first set of text.
Somebody's confused
about themselves :[

eZ-kun

big ooops. should have been him/her in the first set too, for both guys and girls to use.. sorry. damn my silly head!

anjrea

i want to be a giant´s protege

eZ-kun

trust me, we all want:)

eZ-kun

REALLY surprised this one wasn't dropped yet. thanks! glad some of you like it:)

eZ-kun

FTW"!

bobobob1230

my big badass friend= Clarence Clemens

eZ-kun

yeah, guess this theme inspired a lot of people:))

Synthetics

I don't know if anyone said this, but shouldn't there be an accent over the e in protege? Or is it just too small to see?

isshamarie

Definitely black for the ladies please. What a kickass shirt.

eZ-kun

to Synthetics: yeah, because it comes from French, there should be a accent. but, as typos happen these will be corrected if needed for print:)
to Isshamarie: thanks, what a kickass comment!

meowmeepmeow

i'm liking the green myself

meowmeepmeow

i'm liking the green myself

meowmeepmeow

i'm liking the green myself for the ladiees

eZ-kun

thanks guys" i can see why you like the green, looks great, doesn't it;)?

Divine11

Coolies! I like the black. Well, I like the red fingerprint, nd if that comes on black, we'll ok then. $5

BadAsh17

hahahahahah that's great!

eZ-kun

Divine11, thanks. BadAsh17....you think so too? thank you!

Kittygirl

Um you say "Him" once and "him/her" once. Make them both match. And include us girls!

eZ-kun

you are right KittyGirl, as i said before, that was a stupid mistake on my behalf. which will be corrected, if this gets selected. thanks for taking the time to help me.

melonsherbert

everyone's picking black and green, but i adore the purple too!

Pierce Sharp

The designer of this T-shirt, ___ should not make shirts. If he continues to make shirts or even think about making shirts I, __ will personally or _ him/her.

Signature, 0.

eZ-kun

Hello Pierce Sharp, glad you could join Threadless just to get smartass on me.
Please continue to share your wisdom... also, i just have to assume your comment was based on this tshirt design, if not, and all my designs are crap, i should perhaps kill myself. because you say so.. really now.

No account?
Join Us