• 21 Comments

Who caught who?

Watch this
biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

Who caught who?

NomadSlim
NomadSlim profile pic Alumni

Wow, that took me a while to get. I think the top of the snake looks like a platform with hats on it and not like the snake is wrapped around them. Maybe the shadows are too long... Just looks a bit off. Good concept though..

weasel.tamer

snakes don't squeeze so evenly, nor are people shaped like test tubes. concept and snake expression rock

weasel.tamer

oh and let him have a little snake tail somewhere

Pixtoons

I also like the idea, but had a devil of a time figuring out what I was looking at...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I agree, i thought that a bunch of hats were thinking about a trophy and not attached to the bottom feet. Maybe with some added space around the hats into the middle of the snake wrapped around them?

chul

I thought they were lemon juicers... took me a few mins to get it

mithearwen

I originally thought they were thinking about tea. Malheureuse.

Harpo

I thought they were thinking about tea too!

Deodand

What weasel.tamer said!

snoopyluver

cute idea, but i thought the snake was a platform w/ feet, and the hats were dinner platters

zseckley

maybe have the snake's tail scratching his chin, and perhaps put the hats at slightly varied heights...ooh! you could have little fingers sticking between the layers of snake...
neat design, tho.

turbolucy

apparently i'm the only perv because i thought they were little condom tops....it took me quite a awhile to realize that i'm totally sick and they were the hats of the unfortunate little snake hunters. work on this design and i would buy it pronto!

Kmart138

I didn't understand that they were people under the snake, make a little more clear

Divine11

That's cute. Got it straight away. The hats don't quite looked joined tho...

DragonStar

I understand the snake's reasons for wanting the people, but not the people's reasons for wanting the snake. Is there a snake-obtaining event in some tournament or something?

lucaspinduca

GOOD! "oh and let him have a little snake tail somewhere"...

mnemore1

i like it. i thought the snake was a worm at first though.

No account?
Join Us