Close
One second...

acid cat

simulated process means it can have an infinity amount of colours so don't worry about the 8 colour limit.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
nikolina100

it's a really cool design, but your model is what wins the $5 .... so hawt!! ;)

ginetteginette

i've been daydreaming about him ever since i found out about his existence

FRICKINAWESOME

I just came back here to say i don't know HOW i forgot to put this on my current list of things i 4$ or 5$! I must say that i apologize for this complete neglectfulness and now have it up with the rest of the worthy to be printed horde on my list. Cheers to you and this wonderfulness ginette!

spacesick 2

this is stupid you are stupid I don't get it? 0$

ginetteginette

i'll $5 yours if you $5 mine.

aliasbex

Five dollars!

ben hanbury

ahead of it's time!

genius $5

shoesmccoat

Oh man. This somewhat reminds me of these paintings of a cat by a man with schizophernia in my old psych book. That and some artwork I've seen on a Netural Milk Hotel website ages ago. Not to mention the days of eatting hallucinogens like they were candy.

$5

hogboy

I actually really like this, I dont know what the whiners are on about. Probably needs more fwf for them to get it.

kcollantes

hypnocat wants a shrubbery

_lydia

This actually does remind me of David Bain, I knew he looked familiar!

_lydia

When you win, you should send him one.

realslimnatey

rainbow gradients are my best friend!

RastamanD

$5 for sure.....i want this tee...so bad....it needs to be made now

Sarcasticatbest

The guy and cat are from Cute With Chris!

Andreas Mohacsy

i like some of the pattern work, and the hand made feel but at the end of the day it doesn't feed any compulsion within me to buy it...

i think this kind of stuff works better on dodgy hand knits... you obviously have talent and call me uncool but this ain't for me, i dare say that sooner or later you will do something i absolutely love, and your website is commendably fresh but at the moment i think most of the love you are getting is based on potential and your maverick hand...

part of the problem i see you initially having is keeping
your really fresh aesthetic using spot colours because a lot of your works charm lies in subtle transitions and it's quite clear threadless doesn't like to print using simulated process...

anyways... keep subbing, partially ignore the bad scores your going to get and strike gold sooner than later...

oh and that zine cover is awesome by the way!!!

deejayflint

i told you it would get printed and you would get designer of the year. watch! (leaves the room)

noponies

yes, yes yes, yes yes, eys, sey!

ideaearte

greaaaaat job!!
i love!
:D

ladrones

i agree with andreas on the point of trying to replicate this look and effect with vectors, the print is more likely and on top of that
it will look way way way better if all the things are screened.

especially with some nice thin water based inks

i want over a hundred comments!
poo poo on you!

Sunshine69

Love the design and the colors. Your presentation is great!

eZ-kun

you'll five mine if I five yours? deal:))
done.

txago_

katz on acied... nice!

asfi235

I hope that teh kitteh's laserbeam-eyes vanquish the votards, but alas on my home planet this sort of thing just doesn't happen.

However, I've obeyed your instructions and have $5'ed this sucka.

Good luck!

snowfoxshiroi

i thinks its pretty retro! $5

mezo

So fresh & so clean (clean).

laodom

i want it on the purple sweatshirt :(
$5

kiLLyou

Bloody Great! Reminds me of this one time on shrooms...

$$ FIVE $$

rainbowfactory

this is awesome
you have a great style
$5

ginetteginette

i honestly still can't believe all the great feedback
thankssss all a' ya'z guys.

sonmi

can i have this yet?

Erkestonia

i thought this was a joke, not my thng

ginetteginette

would you like it if it was a joke?

la_20

i would buy it, nice work!!

quister

c'mon, irradiated felines with diamonds in their heads has been done a 1,000 times. There all over New Orleans and the Keys. I'll give this a $5 though because I don't like standing out or drawing attention to myself and it adds to my collection.

@Andreas, ^ "it's quite clear threadless doesn't like to print using simulated process..." I'm not following you, threadless just introduced simulated print, have they cited problems with it or something?

ginetteginette

i didn't understand that comment about simulated process either... :s and certainly hope there's not much truth to it because i like the possibilities the printing process encourages.

Scoogy

I really like this

quister

Me too, and Andreas had proposed using it in a design he did for love's revolution. I hope he gets back to us, maybe start a blog about simulated print process? Sorry to go on during scoring.
here

yourmomisafannypack

i want this on a purple hanes sweatshirt. extra points if the sleeves are too short, and if threadless gets them from the thrift store so they're extra skeezy looking. effen rocks.

indiesigner

it saddens me that this is your only design up currently, because i don't like it nearly as much as your other designs. in fact, it kind of gives me a headache...and scares the shit out of me, but keep up the rest of the good work, eh?

ginetteginette

aw that is sad because there is more coming and they are all pretty seizure inducing.

indiesigner

aw, well, everyone else seems to really like it, so hopefully you will get a print :)

5napple

SEIZURE INDUCING DESIGNS!

YES.

leftofthedial

This is so super frickin sweet.. total Dan Deacon "crystal cat" style... You're awesome!!

"J-Ray on Apr 04 '08 I want the photo of that guy with the cat ON the shirt. "

Agreed!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?