Close
One second...

Balance of Life

• by Chilita_L
  • posted Mar 26, 2008
  • 17 Comments

This is a betta I drawn inspired by the symbol of Yin Yang☯.It isblowing out a bubble,enjoying some peaceful moment alone.Though bettas are known as fighting fish,they are not violent all the time.

Watch this
Chilita_L

This is a betta I drawn inspired by the symbol of Yin Yang☯.It isblowing out a bubble,enjoying some peaceful moment alone.Though bettas are known as fighting fish,they are not violent all the time.

Chilita_L

Some more votes please:(

Laura Crites

I really like it on the grey, but not so much on the red. It'll look really cool on pastel colours I think. I think the design itself is perfect. Just have a play around with T-Shirt colours and see which ones you like best :)

Chilita_L

To Laura Crites:
Thanks for your support!
It's really frustrating to wait for comments....
I will do what you suggested and maybe post a new version tomorrow:)

Chilita_L

tried some more colour...but I think the betta also goes well with red...

some more votes and comments please~

Nicte Kono

i like in blue.

seventhfury

I think you should change the colors from grayscale to oranges and yellows, then put it on one of the blues. It would pop more.

Critique Mine?

Chilita_L

some more votes and comments please~

4desks

I think you should change the title to 'Water Scorpion'.

Chilita_L

Oh you're right,it really looks like a scorpion:D
But I'm not sure if I'd change the title to "Water Scorpion" though.

rAmpantDesigns

I would definately want to see some color to this. Black bettas are very rare, and most would be unfamiliar with them.

What is the white dot? It it's a bubble, it should be more dynamic.

Please do the same

Chilita_L

Thanks for the comment!
I named it "Balance of Life" is because I can't really think of a title for it and it's inspired by the symbol of Yin Yang.Maybe I should really name it "Water Scorpion"!I will make the bubble more bubble-like,and try adding some color(darker ones,maybe blue).

To lindseymcdd:
When I handed in it as a homework I actually put it on the right bottom corner of the T-shirt :O
Because of your comment,I will put it back then:)

Starmazing

I really like the design. I would play with color of fish. And maybe with rotating the design? good work.

critique me

No account?
Join Us