Close
One second...

Not Guilty

• by Steel Rat
  • posted Mar 24, 2008
  • 30 Comments

Too much CSI. UV light plus the magical orange specs make for disturbing evidence... does our killer get away?

Watch this
Steel Rat

Too much CSI. UV light plus the magical orange specs make for disturbing evidence... does our killer get away?

Slowtard

That's very creative and yet simple, not flashy. I like it very much.

kidcuban

is it glow in the dark?
if it is great...
if it isn't I am confused then

Hebby 101

I like it, it's just that... in normal light it would be extremely boring, so maybe you could've added something interesting like a mummy or a roll of toilet paper on the back. don't ask. or you could do whatever you want to just to make it less boring. $5 anyway.

JENESISwithaJ

Kinda sorta morbid...it's a cool concept though.

maxine.powers

Nah, don't add anything. It's cool the way it is now. And it suits your concept perfect.

ExplosiveThreads

That'd be really funny if there was a hand on the chest area...If ya know what I mean....lol
I love it the way it is though!

xenlab

It does have something, the Exhibit A tag.

IAmUnimaginative

This is great. I probably wouldn't purchase it just because wearing an almost plain gray shirt during the day is no fun. If it were another color, preferably a bright one, I'd buy it.

reneehartig
reneehartig profile pic Alumni

I don't think this is a design, I'm not even sure what kind of constructive criticism I could possibly give you.....yup, that's it.

noirhawk

Very nice indeed, I said on an earlier shirt that these glow in the dark shirts were getting lame and you just brought them back in style! props, 5$.

Bookwyrm

Fun. Really fun. And twisted. What's not to like! Not a big fan of glow-in-the-dark styles, but this one is clever.

Truotsalainen

Haha clever.

"This job isn't really how y'know shows like CSI make it out to be. I mean when I first joined the force, I assumed there was semen on everything!"

waitandsee

Creative concept, but it isn't doing enough for me in normal light o warrant a purchase.

csaboston89

I love it it involves grusomeness without the gory details
(If that makes sense)

fourleafclover

brilliant use of materials. You have managed to seamlessly combine material with idea. I'm conflicted as to whether i want to see more in the day. Afterall, the whole point of those UV lights is that it's so dramatic when nothing suddenly turns into a whole lot of something.

zenproducts

DUDE!!!!!..... I want this

DEXTER FO LIVE!

nacho113

Very C.S.I
I love it $5

DamnitCamn

I like it! It's different than anything else I've seen scoring yet today! novel stuff! :)

cub_scoux

like it a lot!! $5

bluefaery

$5 because it's so rad.

No account?
Join Us