Close
One second...

Scholarship! please help a fellow artist out

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR SYLVIA LIU

I'm not really sure if I can post this here or not, but I really need everyone's help.
My friend is up for a $20K scholarship and all you have to do is click on the link and vote for her [SYLVIA LIU] It doesn't cost you anything! just a minute of your time

She's an amazing artist and she got into a prestigious art school, but she needs some more financial aid to pay for it. Please click the link to learn more about her. [There's a link to pictures of her art]

Oh yeah, if you make an account, your vote will count as two votes, so pleaaaaaase do it. It only takes a minute. You can change her life with your vote :]
Each person can only vote once though.. they will disqualify people for cheating if they notice that they get a lot of votes from the same IP addresses.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR SYLVIA LIU

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21632019792
^facebook group

examples of her work

Watch this
lemon nuggets

p.s. please help spread the word!! :D

lemon nuggets

thanks! I really appreciate your vote and I'm 100% sure Sylvia does too :]

kaylashalike

I'm already a zinch member :) done!

jet approves

just created an account and voted.

Puma7

voted

lemon nuggets

thanks guys!! you guys rock :D

lemon nuggets

T_T she's loosing right now.. and there's only like 10 hours left PLEASEEEE HELP AND SPREAD THE WORD! thanks!

lemon nuggets

ahh sorry I keep bumping this thread, but I really want her to win! She really deserves it.

welshalex

Hope she gets it. The top picture is smashing, & I have the trainers in the bottom pic!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

the top pic and the fact you care enough about her gets my vote...

the condition is that she creates an account hear and subs atleast once....

good luck:D

lemon nuggets

:] I'll tell her! haha

Please help me spread the word. I really think the deserves this scholarship!! [plus she really needs it]

thanks for voting!

geewally

Sharing is caring.

jet approves

she's only behind by 5 votes!

Batty1980

Registered and voted. Good luck to your friend! :)

lemon nuggets

thanks for the votes! and thanks for bumping jet approves! :D

jebbie, all you have to do is click the link and then click "vote me!" under Sylvia Liu's little profile

No account?
Join Us