Close
One second...

Shadow Puppets

Shadow Puppets such an innocent childish bit of fun that you can only "Make In The Dark". The light stream will obviously be the glo bit. Hope you guys and gals like!

Watch this
dougster27

Shadow Puppets such an innocent childish bit of fun that you can only "Make In The Dark". The light stream will obviously be the glo bit. Hope you guys and gals like!

Abby412

It's cool in concept, but most of the time I would be walking around with a random hand between my boobs. I don't want to go into a dark room everytime I someone asks me why I'm wearing the shirt.

Slii

If you positioned the hand tower and had the flashlight appearing from the bottom corner up, it would alleviate the worries that Abby412 has, but yet still hold that concept.

orangekazoo

i'd get it if the shirt comes with the handy dandy "lights on/off" button

:)

alternipunker

i think it's a good idea and lowering it wouldn't hurt the design.

rosalarian

In the daylight, it's a very boring design. Find a way to make it look cool with the lights on, too.

caughtxfire

one of the very few designs with glow ink that i've actually found interesting and clever.

but i agree, the daylight design is very empty.

CrownCo

AMAZING!
geniously done
i really want this

Framzilla

Nice idea, but I'd like it more if the shadow puppet actually didn't resemble the hand at all...

jscar

The daylight design needs to be just as interesting as the lights off version for me to wear it. Keep working on it--just needs more detail

lovechuck

it would be really cool if the shirt was just the design (no glow in the dark) and in grey (like it looks in the dark shot)

afle

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

JessKJ

I think its excellent... i do agree about the daytime layout, thats a tricky one.

dougster27

damn that was unintentional, i havent been on this site for ages so i havent seen any recents subs.

alic3

I like so much the idea but I have to agree with the previous comments. I don't like the position of the design and unfortunatelly during the day the Tee is too poor and without meaning.

scottc6

id definitely say make the glow version the one you can see at day and just scratch the usage of glow-in-the-dark.

bluenoodle

definitely would buy, but i don't want to draw attention to my boobs with a hand. it's a cute idea though.

Spec Monkey

Would work better without the glow element, the creepy shadow puppet idea's cool as is.

Sarcasticatbest

Perhaps a darker colour so it's more noticeable during the day. 3

luvlihani

cute concept but ew during the day...

KissesXOrlies

I'd like it better if it was absolutely nothing like the hand. Those were always my favourite shadow puppets in cartoons. :]

aft3rglo

i like it without the glow in the dark. good concept and it works now, but its just too awkward in the light

robyn88

looks a little boring and random with the lights on

KillerBunnies

I like the concept. But, the positioning of that hand makes it pretty much impossible for me to wear it.

No account?