Close
One second...

sketchbook

I've really been getting into making abstract 6 degrees of separation collages using sketches that intertwine, and thought this style would look lovely with a belt print... Hope you guys dig it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
polynothing
polynothing profile pic Alumni

I've really been getting into making abstract 6 degrees of separation collages using sketches that intertwine, and thought this style would look lovely with a belt print... Hope you guys dig it!

We Could Be Astronauts

not on the whole shirt, but a little part would be great! your style is class!

Insomnia Design

Nice. Think if you belt printed the whole pattern at a 15% opacity then chose a few of the sketches to bring up in size and contrast as focal points it might help the flow of the shirt. cool drawings.

polynothing

Thanks for your comments guys!

Mesenchyme

Fantastic work as always.

bob the bob

I love this! Keep it as a belt print! $5

staticmonkey

5$ Looks so good as belt! 5$

mistereyemusic

this is a really cool idea. looks great on the shirt, from what I can tell from the models. the close-up, though—the people aren't doing anything interesting, just sitting around and there's nothing else going on . . . maybe this is a cultural reference and that was your intention, but it just doesn't do it for me.

polynothing

Thanks for the comments guys! Keep them comments rockin!

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Another sweet design
$5

brandon clark

Fantastic as always! Amazing job sir! PLEASE PRINT! $5.

mrsjohnmurphy

Freakin sweet! 5 $$$$ Please print!

holdensgirl23

Awesome design, Josh!!! I'm totally buying this one! $5!!!!

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

I am digdugging! I like the grey black layering a lot!

buzzwell

AWESOME design, im an architecture student and i know what sketch books look like, jumbled up pictures and notes. I would love it if there was the same kinda shirt but with architectural sketches, buildings, bridges, landscapes, etc.

alonsky

i like this a lot, perhaps there could be a close up on some of the drawings. this way it will be less like a fabric or texture, but more like a story. when there is a focus point, something to draw your eye in.

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

Looks very nice. Do you have a link to your sketchbook online?

Jello-Jigglers

I wish there were some more extreme bolds or maybe some color outlines.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Looks fantastic! There have only been a few belt prints I could see myself wearing, this is one of them. 5$

noneuclidean

Oh man, I love the sketch style and having it wrap around the entire shirt is teh hawtnesses.

keithcw

Palimpsest.

BrandonB11

awesome possum!!! great stuff here 5$

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Best belt print idea since ever. Fabbo job here and I'm usually not digging the sketchy sloppy all-over artwork style, excpet when it's done for a purpose and looks as good as this does all over the tee.

4$

3615tart

it looks cool but i think it s a real shame that the same sketches are repeated many times...

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

It's like linear tie-dye....not sure I like it as a whole.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

p.s. This sort of thing would make for neat bed sheets or a necktie or something.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

rad drawings

CardinalGoldstein

I'd buy only because it is a belt print. Cinco centavos.

StaryiiChi

Thank you for designing the first belt print I've ever loved.

$5

Bride-of-Frankie

I like how random it is. The design is awesome!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us