Close
One second...

sketchbook

I've really been getting into making abstract 6 degrees of separation collages using sketches that intertwine, and thought this style would look lovely with a belt print... Hope you guys dig it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
polynothing

I've really been getting into making abstract 6 degrees of separation collages using sketches that intertwine, and thought this style would look lovely with a belt print... Hope you guys dig it!

We Could Be Astronauts

not on the whole shirt, but a little part would be great! your style is class!

whodoesntloveatshirt

Great execution on the shirt. It looks like it could get a little bit cluttered though. It's hard to tell without a close-up what is on the shirt.

Insomnia Design

Nice. Think if you belt printed the whole pattern at a 15% opacity then chose a few of the sketches to bring up in size and contrast as focal points it might help the flow of the shirt. cool drawings.

hershel

5$

Raid71

great work, please print

polynothing

Thanks for your comments guys!

Mesenchyme

Fantastic work as always.

bob the bob

I love this! Keep it as a belt print! $5

staticmonkey

5$ Looks so good as belt! 5$

mistereyemusic

this is a really cool idea. looks great on the shirt, from what I can tell from the models. the close-up, though—the people aren't doing anything interesting, just sitting around and there's nothing else going on . . . maybe this is a cultural reference and that was your intention, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Pixtoons

Silver foil. $Five.

Framzilla

Great work.

polynothing

Thanks for the comments guys! Keep them comments rockin!

myteemo

Another sweet design
$5

racheL0L

love
$5

brandon clark

Fantastic as always! Amazing job sir! PLEASE PRINT! $5.

mrsjohnmurphy

Freakin sweet! 5 $$$$ Please print!

holdensgirl23

Awesome design, Josh!!! I'm totally buying this one! $5!!!!

kennybanzai

I am digdugging! I like the grey black layering a lot!

buzzwell

AWESOME design, im an architecture student and i know what sketch books look like, jumbled up pictures and notes. I would love it if there was the same kinda shirt but with architectural sketches, buildings, bridges, landscapes, etc.

alonsky

i like this a lot, perhaps there could be a close up on some of the drawings. this way it will be less like a fabric or texture, but more like a story. when there is a focus point, something to draw your eye in.

beesneak

Looks very nice. Do you have a link to your sketchbook online?

Jello-Jigglers

I wish there were some more extreme bolds or maybe some color outlines.

igo2cairo

Looks fantastic! There have only been a few belt prints I could see myself wearing, this is one of them. 5$

noneuclidean

Oh man, I love the sketch style and having it wrap around the entire shirt is teh hawtnesses.

keithcw

Palimpsest.

BrandonB11

awesome possum!!! great stuff here 5$

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

Best belt print idea since ever. Fabbo job here and I'm usually not digging the sketchy sloppy all-over artwork style, excpet when it's done for a purpose and looks as good as this does all over the tee.

4$

3615tart

it looks cool but i think it s a real shame that the same sketches are repeated many times...

mezo

It's like linear tie-dye....not sure I like it as a whole.

mezo

p.s. This sort of thing would make for neat bed sheets or a necktie or something.

abeadle

rad drawings

CardinalGoldstein

I'd buy only because it is a belt print. Cinco centavos.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?