Close
One second...

Dancing Robot

My 2nd Robot-Oriented entry. Breakdancing and robots are both awesome, so why not at the same time? Wear this shirt while jamming to beat-heavy tunes with headphones bigger than your mp3 player. Or to the club, as long as they don't require collared shirts.

Watch this
SquishyPanda

My 2nd Robot-Oriented entry. Breakdancing and robots are both awesome, so why not at the same time? Wear this shirt while jamming to beat-heavy tunes with headphones bigger than your mp3 player. Or to the club, as long as they don't require collared shirts.

alternipunker

hahaa, I like this one. $5

skeletonsdance

That's great, I love robots! And dancing robots? Even better.

nesso

omg.

squirrel67

Best robot sub I've seen in ages ^5

megamanxzero35

i really like it. Especially the one robot on the left who seems to have just stumbled onto the dancing robots.

SquishyPanda

it's supposed to all be the same robot, like a multiple-exposure photo.

But if you feel your interpretation is cooler, go ahead and interpret it that way :D It's art, y0.

freestyletin

This is poppin'! 5 + $ and I will add that you might make the first iteration of the robot reach toward his hat to make the piece flow. I think that it would be perfectly self-explanatory then, even though your meaning was clear to me in the beginning.

SquishyPanda

Ah you're absolutely right.

I think I originally did the drawing without the hat, and had already drawn the arms when I added the hat. I shouldn't have been so lazy. Oh well. If there's ever a second version, I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

SquishyPanda

Threadless just doesn't like robots, I guess.

No account?