Close
One second...

Skydiver

• by EricDiaz
  • posted Mar 05, 2008
  • 57 Comments

Four colors on light blue shirt including the super glow ink. I was thinking either green or blue. Click link below for detailed and blue version.

BIG

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
EricDiaz

Four colors on light blue shirt including the super glow ink. I was thinking either green or blue. Click link below for detailed and blue version.

BIG

injection

yeah tis a nice idea.

ilsung

ooh nice idea. i wish it was a little bigger tho.

skullg1rl

that's awesome!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Really fun idea...im just not so sure about the placement of the birds so high on the tee and i'd like it more if the shark was about to be right in the skydiver's face! Really funky juxtaposition tho....nice entry to the contest!

charz

Hey thats a great idea!!! I would totally buy those shirts:)

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

good idea!

pascally

this is rad! it's like two shirts in one! so that's like what? HALF PRICE! $5

EricDiaz

Thanks for all of the comments people!

Davey929

This is amazing! sooo clever. Its crazy and awesome, and i really hope it wins. 5.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

The low ink isn't invisible though, I believe both designs will show up in the daylight.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

sorry, glow ink

SuperShaina914

this is freakin awesome!
but i agree. the glow ink would show in the light and dark.

Pizazz

Well done! As long as the printing reqs go through!

OOH_OOH
OOH_OOH profile pic Alumni

Nice submission. Much improved from the critiques. Great work!

ryanwho

A PUN

EricDiaz

thanks guys for the critique suggestions and compliments!

Chengui, in the BIG
version i included the shark and fish in the daytime shirt and they're blue, go check it out..

charitylee056

i'm not sure about all these designs with hidden images on superglow ink. i would have to see one in person to see what it actually looks like. like, are the shark and fish going to be semi-visible in daylight? because if so, it ruins the concept.

alanis
alanis profile pic Alumni

where's the "made in the dark" ?

pascally

this is fantastic! 5

SoulfumeInc

ha ha! love the shark addition, i dont think i saw that before! im also diggin the goose doing a double take!

EricDiaz

Thank you! alanis, the theme appears when the lights go out, it goes from a sunny sky to a dark underwater environment hence 'made in the dark' ..did that make any sense?

gorty

Very Interesting.

indiesigner

excellent idea! very well orchestrated i might add, though i do agree that the birds might be better a little bit lower on the shirt.

bjs32

lol! wow! I love this!!! $5!!!

Pepito111

i like it, especially the one goose that's looking back, but you might want to take the one goose's head out of the butt of the goose in front of it.

thefivestar

i am TOTALLY digging this.

liberatesputnik

I'm not a fan of the hidden-image shirts, my friend ordered one (the glow-in-the-dark monster one) and it looked dirty, like there was a big smudge in the middle that you couldn't tell what it was.

Personally I think this is amusing enough without the hidden image.

EricDiaz

Thanks everyone for the comments! liberatsputnik, I've had this idea in my head for a while and thought it would work well for this Loves Promo. But i will be sending in a design with the same concept just without the glow ink for the regular Threadless competition.

MaliciousK

I think its awesome, but glow in the dark shirts don't really work that way. Think of an OPEN/CLOSED Neon sign when its off. You still see both words. But great idea if you can make it work!

karmaink

you've come a long way bro... lookin good! some crits:
pull the goose's head out of the other's butt and maybe have them flying in a 'v' with the a bit of perspective.. the blue glow ink is a nice touch... to make this work, you'd have to have the shirt the same color as the ink appears in the daytime. keep up the good work $5 all day

goofrey

glow ink is not invisible. it will show up on blue. it will also show up if you print it over black (the skydiver).

also, what's up with the fish having geese heads in the negative space? it looks like they would assemble into a puzzle of the geese, but they don't. soooo... was it an afterthought or was it stolen?

EricDiaz

Thanks karmaink, ill be looking for your awesome designs very soon!

MaliciousK and goofrey i am aware that glow ink is not invisible, check out the BIG version. Translucent blue over the black ink shouldn't be a problem.
the geese heads you saw in the fish are totally random! i didn't even notice it until i read your comment. But thanks, you gave me an idea for my next version of this!

roundbox

the concept is good but the drawing style needs a lot of work.

EricDiaz

axl_van_goks that game was so cool! i just got finished playing it for like 10 minutes. It even had geese and angelfish! my favorite part was dancing with that robot in space.

Hebby 101

Oh my, this is great. 4

frannarfy

sweet. 5

BubuSam
BubuSam profile pic Alumni

This is cool!!

Cooger8

yeah, nice idea!

talflick

don't like the green! really original, like it.

EricDiaz

Ok, i made some major changes in the geese and diver. I think this design is getting better and better, thanks for all of the comments people!

New Skydiver!

EricDiaz

Ok, i made some major changes in the geese and diver. I think this design is getting better and better, thanks for all of the comments people!

New Skydiver!

LozzaK

The daytime version reminds me of the urban legend of the diver who got scooped up by a water bomber.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?