Close
One second...

Join SocialVibe!

Watch this
geewally

Who paid you to do this?

citrouille

nobody dude. I woke up at 5 am sick..and this is what happened in my post-vomit delirium.

geewally

Okay. Just seems like an awful lot of coherent plugging for post-vomit delirium.

citrouille

I'd like to think my intelligence also had a bit to do with it.

geewally

Are you sure you're not on their staff or something, like a marketing mole? You have no designs or slogans and the only info in your About Me section are banners plugging that site.

citrouille

I've scored over 5,000 designs. Do you think I would have wasted my time scoring these designs for over a month or so, just so I could finally post this blog? Puh-lease. I work at Steak N Shake.

Poop.

geewally

Marketing moles frequently join a targeted site months in advance before striking, participating in the community (buying a couple shirts, scoring designs) just enough to seem real.

squatterjohn

Is that what the psychological research firm had you do, Geewally.

geewally

Exactly.

citrouille

Am I gonna have to send you n00dz to look legit, or what?

lolol. Quit being all bonkers.

geewally

Just saying'...

citrouille

This totally could have been prevented if I used an excuse as simple as, "I love trees."

I'm never telling the truth again! waaah.

geewally

I love being all bonkers. I love trees, too.

squatterjohn

Some of those companies look a little dodgy though. Like a lot have been the target of heavy criticism in the past for one reason or another. Is it a good idea to support Converse and Apple because they're good for the environment, when the site gives you the option to endorse Jeep?

geewally

That's like endorsing Al Gore, the conscientious environmentalist who is all about going green and limiting exhaust fumes, but treks the globe in a private fossil-fuel jet.

squatterjohn

Yeah. In spite of the fact that there are numerous solar-powered jets he could take.

geewally

Join SocialVibe!

No account?