Close
One second...

Last day for my 100th sub!!! One-freakin-hundred!!! Get amongst it yo.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lemonalle

Go WB! Ehehehehe, love the viking hat

jstumpenhorst

congrats sir!! that is an amazing accomplishment!! the only bad thing is the fact that you don't have a print!! it has to happen this year!!

WanderingBert

Thanks Jared! I hope so :) fingers crossed.

lunchboxbrain
1 design submitted - Score now!

Yeah Bert!

I'd love to see this is a your first print

Sgt.Dobad

to reach 100 is quite an accomplishment. good luck on getting prtinted sir

TritoneXX

What the hell.

So many awesome designs and no print. Damn.
Good luck.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

yes print WB! ..most of your stuff are superb!
..all the best to you WB! :D

LINK2DPAST

Looking at your designs, it's pretty surprising you're not printed, yet. Finding Foreign Worlds and Distraction both should have been printed. Number 100 looks great, too.

Check out/score/comment my latest sub, too when you get around to it.

againstbound

shit, i keep spamming and my text doesnt show, lats try (this was supposed to be before your design's banner) :

shit man, youve reached 100 with great work and no print, im on my sventh and that kinda discourages me , i really, really loved this one, hope it gets printed, you deserve it already dammit!

ir0cko

you need a print, fast!

WanderingBert

thanks all! I'm going for 200 by the end of July. Just kidding. I think i'm going have to slow down this year- got to get a real job.

J-Ray

Why haven't you been printed?

You should sub all 100 to some other site.

WanderingBert

Thanks dude, I'm working my way through them. But it seems for the most part other sites don't want my designs either. I really need to get around to printing some myself.

ryanwho

Quick Draw is maybe my favorite corny pun ever.

yeohgh

u got my VOTE!! your day is coming soon! YEAH!!

roadkill3d

Quick Draw ftw...

FRICKINAWESOME

You've got 100 designs and I'd proudly wear like 92 of them...I don't think i can say that for anyone else that has reached such a high submission count! Congrats on this milestone, and this year i think we'll see not only one but perhaps two or more of your designs finally entering into the hallowed halls of Threadless printage.

BTW, I'm in love with your century-mark design!

nintechno

Seriously, YOU need to be printed!

Threadless...I don't understand.

WanderingBert

Thanks for the kind words everyone- I'm sure i'll come back to read this when I get depressed about my lacking sub/win ratio lol.

d3d

props for your dedication man. i would have given up long ago. i'm sure you're going to get any day now though and when you do they'll just keep coming.

fc gravy

woh! yeh, you deserve a print. keep on truckin' and nice works.

Afromation

I can see at least 20 designs that should be printed and more with your skills great job on reaching 100.

Much Props

BuzzFledderjohn

Happy 100th!
I hope I can make it there with a print.
I would definitely buy #99!!

jean_warhol

its a pretty great 100th sub

gumbolimbo

100 subs without a print! Now THAT' S stamina.
I´d start to feel disheartened after 20 or so.
One fine day you'll have a print, you will.

Dirkje

I've a feeling you're getting printed very fast.
I see a 12 month shirt in the near future!

Prexis

how do you do those awesome textures?

kaleigh07

woo hoo go 100! sad you have 100 and i havent even gotten my first one submitted yet. Damn illustrator, someone needs to make it cheaper! I need the new one!

WanderingBert

Thanks guys.

Prexis- The txtures for this one took my a really long time. I do them by getting a texture photo, changing the levels in Photoshop to make it black & white, vetor trace in illustrator, then take them back to photoshop and cut it up a bit and arrange them for many hours.

WanderingBert

100 NOW UP FOR VOTING !!! woo!

WanderingBert

Bump for votes and comments on Numero 100!

WanderingBert

Ima justa gonna keepa bumping this, ok?

SheepMan22

5$ like i score on all your designs

WanderingBert

Thanks man!- And thanks for the massive support with your constant vertical print cries! I really appreciatte it :)

Andreas Mohacsy

congrats on the mile stone bert - may the print be of you

fat pigeon

Hope you get a print soon. One day I'll have 100 subs, about 10 years from now.

SheepMan22

no problem man keep bustin out the awesome designs...i cant wait till threadless starts printing your stuff

jpiatt

wow you should have been printed now. I just looked at a bunch of yours. That's an amazing mark, to hit 100. The medusa one was fucking amazing, and I'm sorry about the score it got :(

SheepMan22

i agree wit jpaitt the Medusa one was money...in fact its the only Medusa shirt i have ever seen that i would wear

WanderingBert

Thanks so much everyone!

Bumpidy for comments and votes for #100

yeohgh

Cheers for your passion and dedication and
beers on me!! keep ROCKING man!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?