Diamond Neckless

Hello everyone, this design is based the idea of twisted love. A friend of mine came up with these lines "Your best friends may stab you in the back but the ones you love are the ones who kill" and i basically drew what i thought of it. Hope you enjoy it!

Watch this
greenlaundry

Hello everyone, this design is based the idea of twisted love. A friend of mine came up with these lines "Your best friends may stab you in the back but the ones you love are the ones who kill" and i basically drew what i thought of it. Hope you enjoy it!

berrynoir

There's always a debate on showing nipples on a woman's breasts, this is the first case of showing women's nipples without breasts.

indigoglass

They look like the Joker and Sally from the nightmare before christmas

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

Haha! the ridiculousness of the drawing style makes this design. Sign me up. $5!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

my first thought was: "a take off of 'pearl necklace'?"

benhomie

Note the title of the piece ".. Neckless" instead of Necklace. I thought it was brilliant. .goes well with the illustration. I would buy it!

1800herpes

i like it, but must they be naked? the mans leg looks like he is doin the nasty in her back door while making her 'neckless'
i really like it though because its bazaar

greenlaundry

berrynoir: i did notice people debating over breasts or no breasts so i left out the curves this time.

Bio-bot 9000: What is 'pearl necklace'? Is it a movie?

1800herpes: Well i drew them naked to show the intimacy between them so people would relate them as a couple rather than friends. Haha, but it didnt strike me to think that it might look sexual!

NGAZIN

Whoa. Freaky deaky.

jpeacockdesign

lol "what is a pearl necklace?"
i know i'm supposed to be nice but i just can't, this is awful.

just awful.

Wiffler

Some people like sexual asphyxiation...

No account?
Join Us