Close
One second...

Whoa Whoa.

Don't wash this shirt.

After one wash, the shirt looks like it's been through at least 10 washes.

Watch this
tofurky

dont wash your white shirt...

citrouille

Don't take me so seriously. :P

sanaawarhol

does it really. well that really sucks. must be super gentle when i get mine.

citrouille

I actually made it a point to turn it inside out for the wash because I was a bit worried about the foil. I suppose it didn't help much with the ink.

SmasSive

really? You're crazy :P

V4ND4L

any tips for washing this then? i haven't washed mine yet.

m0n1ca

handwash

agentlady

I just finished handwashing this t-shirt with some cold water & Woolite and am letting it dry as I type. Doesn't seem like the ink has degraded in quality but it is still wet. I think if you handwash this shirt with care it will still have that "I just got this!" look. :)

renfrue

pics or it didn't happen

pooner

i think agentlady is a pretty cool guy, eh hand washes shirts and doesn't afraid of anything.

aled

40degree mixed fabric wash ftw!

eqstreme

I've washed mine about 4 times (in the machine) and it's freakn' sweet as! YeeeAhh! I think the key is to wash it before wearing it, wash it inside out and don't hang it up outside or put it in the clothes drier. Either way, it's a horribly awesome t shirt.

agentlady

I should post a picture soon. Actually, the only problem I have with handwashing is my shirt isn't soft. :(

mr13hyde

Ok, I just got mine,
Is it gonna mess it up or not when I wash it???

LichksnessMonster

I washed mine like I would any other Threadless t-shirt (I've never had problems before) and it came out quite more faded and worn looking than I would've liked. :(

No account?