Close
One second...

AWESOME! THREADLESS RAISED THEIR PRICES!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because they were so reasonably priced already right?

i fucking hate this website.

well thats a lie. but i hate overpriced things.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Puma7

yeah!!!! WOO!

AsStarsGoOut

so whats the deal why is everything more expensive? i dont get their newsletter anymore since i switched email addresses.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I love you ASGO, but this blog is total whiney horse shit.

Peace love!

tofurky

I dunt want to spend more.

prinnyoverlord

I know, but at least I no longer feel so ripped off about spending $20 on a lousy FotL shirt; I hope the new Customs are worth the extra moolah (100% cotton, yay!)

FRICKINAWESOME

It's totally not overpriced. These tees have been underpriced for a while now. It's still a good deal overall.

AsStarsGoOut

im not whining and its not horse shit. i have absolutely no clue why the prices are raised and im angry about it. someone explain this to me.

Puma7

they use their custom shirts now and apparently "more" and better/different inks... meaning different prices.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Shut your trap Evan.

AsStarsGoOut

i think they are overpriced. i've thought that for a long time, i only bought during sales and if i had enough STPS to afford a cheap one.

i really think that 26 dollars for a t shirt is too much. is the new tless custom fit the same as that "i love threadless" tee they had a while ago? because that size was terrible.

DesignbyProxy

actually... I don't see what the problem is. The tee's are finally worth what the art on them is.

FRICKINAWESOME

Don't tell me to do anything again or get in my convos, Martian.

Thanks!

FRICKINAWESOME

But the selects were always 25, so one dollar more is too much? I don't think paying 20 bucks for an average nice shirt printed with nice quality inks and has a good fabric.

The only reason i called it horse shit is because it's been explained a bunch of times on this site today and you instantly went on the defensive, that's all. It's a legit question tho, just not how it sounded at first.

AsStarsGoOut

i'm not saying theres a problem, it's all a matter of opinion i think the tees have gone down hill badly in the past year.

DesignbyProxy

No listen here, FA. I'm tired of being told what to do by you, and seeing you taking half of the credit for artist's talents. Harsh as it may be, it's the truth. If you want credit for art work, do some of it.

AsStarsGoOut

well i havnt been on all day and when i get on i dont read all the blogs before i post.

ive never bought a select because of the price.

chelly

hey emily, it isn't the same shirt as the i love threadless because they got a different company to make the shirts after that.

when you think about the fact that these are limited edition shirts that only have a certain run, that are top quality...i think that adds a little perspective to the price. granted, it's a t-shirt. i do see your point. but i think these are a bit above-average and most companies would charge a minimum of twice as much for the same product.

AsStarsGoOut

wtf is going on are you guys fake arguing or real arguing because i dont pay attention anymore

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

it's probably something to do with the economy. prices for everything tend to go up. just use your 600 dollar tax rebate for shirts!

chelly

that being said, i have a harder time affording the number of shirts that i like now. maybe that is for the best.

AsStarsGoOut

holy shit most companies charge 40 dollars for that?

haha chelly you and i dont go to the same clothing sites.

granted i'm not into design as like. . .everyone else on this site. i'm very out of the loop.

AsStarsGoOut

eww no my 600 dollar tax rebate is going to bills.

chelly

AsStarsGoOut on Feb 18 '08 at 8:05pm
haha chelly you and i dont go to the same clothing sites.

w/ the exception of this site, i've been the person who complains about the prices at thrift stores these days

i live in a hand-me-down world where free is the best price

FRICKINAWESOME

Um, fuck you Martian? You can keep your bullshit thoughts to yourself, you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't need to explain myself to you, I take the credit that I ask for which is conceptual and that's all i do. Try making an actually decent piece of art on this site so I can blast you about it.

DesignbyProxy

you got half of the credit for dacat's work and expect alum status if the artist already has it yeah right. Put the pen to paper and give me a break. I'm not the only one that feels this way.

chelly

hahahahahhaa @ both going overboard

AsStarsGoOut

CHELLY ME TOO! GOODWILL FTW!

DesignbyProxy

You are a glory hog that tries to hit a home-run with every single comment you make, in your long-winded entries. All I can say is I have 3 or 4 slogans that are higher than both of your prints, and I've dedicated my work to the design aspect, because I don't wish to be associated with you any more.

AsStarsGoOut

:D:D:D:D OH MY GOD! YOU'RE FOR REAL!

AsStarsGoOut

i can't delete my account today because the comments in this blog should live on .

DesignbyProxy

yeah I am. I tried encouraging nicely to get him to try drawing, and he told me I was being harsh for saying that at least I really take initiative to try and better myself.

MeLa de Gypsie

I like this new, forceful Rolf...

swoon

DesignbyProxy

I don't see why it is. I'm glad to be the one to do something about this. I am 100% sure I'm not the only one that sees things the way I do.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Chill out dudes. At the end of the day, it's still a good price. Tee's in the UK cost between $30-$60 in the highstreet. It's still an absolute steal as far as I'm concerned. especially on Threadless brand tees.

chelly

damnit, my overboard image didn't link :(

it was like this

:( goldie hawn next to boat

falling

:D her life partner

shibby558899

this blog makes baby jesus cry

jet approves

w/ the exception of this site, i've been the person who complains about the prices at thrift stores these days
yeah it pisses me off when i'm at goodwill and a sweater is like $8. i could get a new one for that.

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

depends on whats on it...

it's hard to say because any trendy shirt over here costs shit loads...

clothing in general is dramatically overpriced, but i don't think this place is to blame

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

my slippers are falling apart... its probably cause theyre from walgreens

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us