• by image620
  • posted Feb 17, 2008
  • 26 Comments

Watch this
zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

I kinda wish the snake had more scales. other than that it's really nice work

SaintRay

At first glance, I thought zipperking was crazy, but after looking at this killer design for a while, I have to agree. I think the snake could benefit from more scales. Top notch design! 5$

Justinspire

this is bbaaaad assss lol

swt

perfect !

ClickHereForAGoodTime

Definitely needs more scales and I'd say lose the triangular layout of the diamond-y thingies on the outside. The current composition is WAY too busy. Simplify! Other than that though, I really like the design. I really dig it on sand, chocolate and black tees.

beautyfadesx

I like it on chocolate. $5

von Vismal

I love it this way it is, fantastic. If you add scales, it'll only make it even more awesomer.

Bando99

With the current placement, the snake looks like intestines. That kinda ruins it for me.

mgwizzy

At first I thought it looked a little busy, but I agree. It could use more scales. Maybe the face looking forward? I like it, though...

oh_stupify

ooo, I like on any shirt but white.

winstonstockholm

good illustration, but I think the print should be about 20% smaller

Ntr7

wow this is ridiculously wicked

Caseroo

tripping man! $5

Tubakien

Chocolate and sand look awesome! $5

image620

Thanks for the comments everyone. Glad this design is receiving a good response.

magilla-da-killah

I think this design is really cool, but I wish the snake was covered in scales too, or, just not at all, it looks a little iffy with just having them in shadow spots. But otherwise nice work.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Very bad-ass, but not for this site me thinks. Don't take that as a negative comment or something said out of ridiculousness.

lordubiquitous

Looks great on sand. More scales would be cool too. $5

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great style, not convinced on the colours!

sythec

love it in black and sand!

Lorcan Dragonskull

Nice design! I love the ornateness of the design.
Snake could definitely use more scales. And if the whole design was about 20% smaller, it'd look even better. Design colors would look best on Chocolate and Sand. 4$

Valent16

sick illustration! 5

Scootman

once again i pick out FA's comment. i agree. an absolutely goregeous illustration! it almost looks more suited for a band (not sure what one, but) i don't think it will fare well in the threadless community. i'd wear it in a second! $55555!!!!

No account?
Join Us