Close
One second...

L'envol

A little bit of kindess...

Watch this
Cbast1

A little bit of kindess...

jcoddington

I love it. It looks bese on the darker colored shirt.

[+duracell-]

the hummingbird is too big
otherwise nice design

Yellerz

beautiful! it looks awesome on that olive green.... but the hands kinda look weird

liberatesputnik

it's beautiful....but it looks like it's touching my boob...

IAmAMonster

The hand is weird.
Put it closer to the head

happy tofu

gorgeous picture, but I agree that the hand should be in the same placement as you have in the zoomed-in picture. Also (I'm sorry this crossed my mind), the bird vaguely looks like it's taking a crap on her hand...
That aside, it is very pretty.

Cbast1

First, excuse my english,
Special LoL for Happy Tofu, i didn't see my design like this, but now you said that...
Thanks for the constructive comments, i think i have to revise my design a little.

JoeyRun

really beautiful

Chelseaoyesums

its neat but i'd move the bird up a bit... its like... right on her boob.

LesleyO

The hands are too far away.

jpeacockdesign

i like the hands far away it gives it a weird surreal feeling, maybe just move it down a bit closer so it's not on the boob if a girl is wearing it. and i agree with making the bird smaller. beautiful illustration, i really love it $5

Surtsey1

it's cool on white.

slow_learner

i don't like how her hand is like 9 feet away from her body.

bohemian1

This looks like 1,000,000 other threadless shirts I've seen before. How many women/flowers/hummingbird designs do we need?

Cbast1

Thanks for this constructive comments Bohemian, if you don't like, don't comment ;)

MrsA

Agree with above comments. hand nearer head. Other than that nice.

Karebear010

yeah i like it, definitely keep hand near face of the woman not near the boob area.

lostwithoutme

gorgeous, I don't like how the hands are spaced so far from the woman on the t-shirt though, looks mad. better with the hands closer like in the picture close up.

glitterglue

I feel like the hand should be a little lower.

But this is pretty rad.

Bunter

i don't usually like designs like this, but this is nice. I do have a soft spot for hummingbirds though....they're so so smalll! :)

MsBess

not crazy about the breast feeding bird...

finchoise

love the design, but if everything was placed in the center (like the design that isn't on the shirt) i would definitely buy it... GOOD JOB, but keep working on the placement. $4 for now.

FantastikSpastik

i like it ,but the hand placement doesnt seem to work.

No account?