Close
One second...

Holy $#!%

After seeing all of the poop tees submitted I thought I'd attempt one that I'd consider actually wearing... Puny stuff.

Watch this
dcee

After seeing all of the poop tees submitted I thought I'd attempt one that I'd consider actually wearing... Puny stuff.

Prexis

definitely the only poop shirt i'd consider wearing. nicely done

skipcronin

have to agree with prexis... the poop shirts are typically both poorly done and uncreative. this style at least is good. wont wear it, but i'll vote it higher than normal.

ilovecutedorks

adorable and unoffensive, nice!

Keter

No poop. Not even "cute" poop.

matiasu

aaaahhhh...no

Arius

When I'm seen in a poop tee, what will others think? I can only imagine everyone will react, "Ha, that is great! I'd like to strike up a conversation about feces now."

Which is kind of an unpleasant scenario.

ntlk

I wouldn't mind a conversation about faeces but I would certainly not wear a poo on my chest

NatNat.

brilliant!!! hehe

Manta

You should have given the stool angel wings too, that'd make the pun more obvious.
As it is it looks like he's playing with a hula-hoop, which is still pretty awesome.

naysad

no such thing as cute poop... this stinks

murgles

Aww its even a little bit shiny! I give it a $5 :D

oneitis

lookin like a Digimon .. but a cute one. Then again, it's feces ..

sunkissdmidnights

I'll give it a 5. But no $. I'm not a fan of things I'd never wear.

Somaa

The one they sell at Spencer's is a little cooler than this one. Be creative, please.

Peek C3

great!!!
$5

againstbound

i've seen shirts like this before, dont have the links cause i've seen them in real lif not online, but yeah, sorry to say it's been done before, for quite a while now

dcee

I didn't know :(

VyRuZ_

He's pudding man.

poohbearmama

Please, no more poop shirts!

diulf_teloiv_a

tamagotchi angels lucky poop! wow!

really great execution. i always thought poop jokes were completely immature and unnecessary, but this is awesome.

nixiful

cute, but i don't like the image centered

holy hershey's kisses?

lol

NessaChan

Poo is occasionally considered a good luck, I have seen similar cute poos on keychains and cell phone charms and stuff... don't ask me why because I don't understand, but I do like this shirt, so pooh pooh to the poo haters.

thefloormat

i do think the wings would add a bit to the pun, but cute as is

shaday

bathroom humor = my favorite kind of humor

No account?