Watch this
fatboyjim

My other imaginary friend!

Icepyro

1 arm this time?

fatboyjim

why does it have to have two arms?

sierragrace

i like your little cartoon dudes, i remember scoring another one recently. this is adorable, and i LOVE that it has 1 arm, and a balloon. i will buy this :) $5

Raphe10

why do your people always have to have hey arnold heads?! sorry it just really bothers me, ild score all of your designs better if the peoples heads werent so ellipsis like

jpeacockdesign

this is way better than the other version of this you had up $5

liberatesputnik

I love your best friends, I hope one makes it!

baraxis

I LOVE the friend, but the boy is a little... off. I don't know, it could be tweaked just a bit. Love the idea though, I'd buy it.

fatboyjim

thanks for all your comments, maybe I will try the heads slightly smaller

spockpop

very nice design. I've just a little general question: what is the difference between a 'threadless' submission or a 'Rob and Big love Threadless' submission- sorry, im new here.

shieny

love the balloon on the tail

Bunter

I've just done something very similar for a flyer. I think our monsters come from the same country.
Very cute design, i like!

fatboyjim

Thanks for the comments, spockpop - the 'love' submissions are specific competitons where a brief is given - click on the loves link at the top of the page. Whereas the 'threadless' submission is a general comp where you can submit whatever you like. Hope this helps...

drums_addict

This works better for me than the identical twin design. GJ

slightlypale

I think the little boy is fine - perfectly awkward with his monster imaginary friend. Love the fact that it's embroidered!

No account?
Join Us