Close
One second...

So apparently

People read blogs on this site.
Interesting.

It's funny how you can have all your friends on myspace read yourmeaningful blog, and not comment it...and two minutes later on a site you don't entirely understand (yet), you already have one comment from a perfect stranger...albeit a pathetic comment!

How can a stranger be perfect? Is it something to do with the other adage that "no one is perfect", a stranger being "no one" to you?

Does anyone else think about this kind of thing?

Watch this
fillehistoire

Well! That clarifies nothing...and at the same time...strangely everything.

vinnylo

we love each other

SoulfumeInc

Balki Bartokomous clarifies all

bafocomics

I´m a strange from a strange place.
but here they are all stranges so nobody is at the same time.
Humm. this is getting strange...

LINK2DPAST

Well these really aren't blogs. In fact I have no idea why they're called blogs. It's just a forum.

SoulfumeInc

are you on the right or left of your avatar?

bafocomics

she is both. it´s complicated but you will understand in time...

SoulfumeInc

hmmm, well I like the septum piercing, whoever's it is....

kidderliverpool

Probably because there's more people on here looking at it, so there's more chance of it resonating with someone. Maybe friends don't really answer/comment honestly on Myspace blogs or whatever because the are too close to you, if that makes sense.

fillehistoire

Probably kidderliverpool.

And SoulfumeInc, the septum's not mine. But she got rid of it recently.

iDanSimpson

there's something in your face.

iPear

I usually get what people are saying when they're speaking english.

usually.

this is an exception.

an acception, if you will.

Puma7

what is this blog about

iPear

I don't want to seem like I'm trashing you.

but wtf:

I likeses eyebrows, t-shirts, sounds and sights. Sometimes laughter, okay, all the time. Never ever lies...and I drink a lot of milk.

did you just randomly start talking about someone else and forget to acknowledge it in text form?

iPear

Bro, I think she's friends with Daniel....we can't call her mean names or he'll find out!

iPear

Man, I like thinking about his junk.

He probably has really nice junk.

it's probably all perky, and not saggy junk.

fillehistoire

Haha trash talk me if you want, I really couldn't care less. And I don't actually think Daniel could either.
It's your opinion, not mine.

Dschones

I had spaghettis one time and almost got shrink!

Dschones

Are we? I am rather a fork.

geewally

"How can a stranger be perfect? Is it something to do with the other adage that "no one is perfect", a stranger being "no one" to you?"

I think that's an 18-year olds attempt at being deep and philosophic.

Dschones

Geewally.
Web 2.0 demands such abilities, otherwise you dont get much visitor and inhabitans of your friendlistisland.

geewally

Somebody please give her a copy of Web 2.0.

KILLZ

^lulz

geewally

Anybody named Caitlin who "likeses eyebrows" and wears a nose ring or associates with somebody who wears one should not be given blogging privileges.

squatterjohn

Anyone whose sole desire seems to be insulting people, or just saying really insensitive things after their pets die or get frustrated with college applications, should not be given blogging privileges.

geewally

Anyone whose avatar includes bright greens and yellows should not be given blogging privileges.

Dschones

Time for new solgans. Har.

phones

Dschones

anyone who starts sentences with anyone should make himself a coffee.

squatterjohn

That's just me being patriotic, fillehistoire can appreciate this.

fillehistoire

I think geewally's comments are a pathetic attempt at assuming superiority over someone who really couldn't care less.

I'm surprised to hear that someone so wise as you would classify a simple question about the origin of a phrase as philosophical, let alone deep. I guess that's pretention for you, though :)

And squatterjohn, your avatar can be any colour you like, for this is not a fascist regime.

iPear

he has great junk.

staffell

geewally is a mentally disturbed cunt

and that is all you need to know about this site.

littlem

strangers are perfect because we don't know their faults.

mezo

KILL MYSPACE

iPear

his junk is elastistic.

Demetri Martin

Myspace. On the down side, it’s loaded with sexual predators. On the plus side, it's also loaded with sexual prey.

palosv377

Is that a pseudo screen name?

g3rpander

What's a pseudolin?
Myspace rejectd me, what shlud i do?

aled

lol @ Demetri

geewally

You're rambling on as usual, Caitlin dearie, trying to appear educated and informed but your sentences go nowhere and your logic proceeds straight from your anus.

Daniel San

Cait's a mad dogg. At least she doesn't describe gay sex acts in detail like you, geeweiner.

ps, I have heavenly junk.

No account?