Do you know of any others like this?

Watch this
Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Columbo owns them all.

NomesMcFly

Is Columbo like abc and nbc?

deboraborialis

Crossing Jordan (about the Boston ME office)

deboraborialis

Murder she wrote and diagnosis murder are firm favourites of mine too. Ok, they're my guilty pleasures.

NomesMcFly

We dont get Crossing Jordan =[
Err yeah, Murder She Wrote is not my kind of thing. Lol
Oh Bones is a good one, thanks.

squatterjohn

Investigation of crime in general, or specifically those forensic shows?

These ones arent as forensic, but Criminal Minds, Without Trace, Cold Case

NomesMcFly

All the ones that I normally watch are or FIVE or FIVE US. There the only channels that show them.

Phiffer

wasent there a CSI Los Vegas at one time

NomesMcFly

CSI is the CSI Las Vegas I think

squatterjohn

L&O: London is coming out.

NomesMcFly

Oh yeah, I like Criminal Minds but I haven't seen the others. Looked them up on wiki though and cold case sounds good.

NomesMcFly

Oh no. L&O: London. I wonder if it will be any good. the US investigation programmes are so much better than the UK ones. (Although I don't think we do have many anyways.)

NomesMcFly

The thing I like about these is that you don't have to follow them. You can watch an episode from season one and then one from season four. Where as with something like 24 (which I love) you have to follow along with really.

squatterjohn

I thin that's been a clever tactic of a lot of shows lately. Lost, Heroes, Desperate Housewives and of course 24 but L&O is the best for just dropping in and out of. Barely any personal information is revealed about the characters at all. They just show up to work, solve the case and go home.

V1ctorya

The Closer is another one

squatterjohn

I thought of some UK ones. Wire in the Blood, Silent Witness, Waking the Dead, Rebus, Taggart. UK series are always a lot shorter. Americans will go at least 22 episodes, UK maybe half that if you're lucky. Otherwise there's the movie-every-now-and-again series like Cracker, Frost, Morse adn the one with Helen Mirren.

deboraborialis

Crossing Jordan is ace, it's a shame you don't get it. Worth trying to download.

NomesMcFly

I dont like the UK ones. The US have quite abit of comedy and better actor/actresses. I love Doctor Who and Torchwood but yeah there are like 11-15 episode per series which is rubbish. The only good thing about UK ones at the moment is we don't have the writers strike so we don't half the series on hold or cut out half way through xD
Also I don't think that they repeat UK shows as much as US

NomesMcFly

Do you know where I can download it? It sounds good

Chipmnk

Blue's Clues is like investigative.

NomesMcFly

Is isohunt and bittorrent the same kind of thing? I know my brother uses bittorrent for films.

NomesMcFly

Lol Chipmnk...Not quite what I was after =]

Neon Samurai

Maybe Life if you're looking for something a little different (though it's on hold atm.

V1ctorya

There's also that one with Holly Hunter, I saw it once, it was pretty interesting.

Matlock, can't forget that, if only for when Abe Simpson yells 'matloooock' on the Simpson's

noodlezoop

Monk? I watched Pysch for the first time this weekend, and I about died laughing.

I love Miss Marple stories when they're on Mystery!.

maddingo

LAW AND ORDER - ELEVATOR INSPECTORS UNIT

maddingo

Hawaii 5-0

deboraborialis

Yeah. Isohunt is a search engine to find BitTorrents.

(I know none of the technical jargon. I am shamefully inept it all IT stuff).

No account?