• by mildish
  • posted Jan 23, 2008
  • 79 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
oneitis

really nice, but I agree, put some people in the seats. Right now, the poor thingy's running for nothing ...

4$ so far, with people it's 5$.

viennagirl

i love it just the way it is, DONT CHANGE IT! the shadows make it look like people are in the cars (in a couple cars the shadow travels down to the footrest, so it makes it seem like there is people sitting there). adding actual people would make it too busy
anyways,
PRINT!!!!!
$5

Batty1980

I'm in love with this design though I too would like to see the hamster with more texture.
As for adding people, I'm not sure.
Would they be scared? I suppose it depends if they knew how the ride would be powered before getting on.
If they did know beforehand, then I guess they would be enthralled.

Ava Adore

mmm def print
$5

elleeldritch

I'd like to see the hamster beefed up with some detail and some people added in. I think it'd be interesting to have people with both scared or creeped out and excited expressions. Because, c'mon, if something like this happened there'd be mixed reactions.

eschliff

oh my lord.... would you believe that i sat here and looked at this for a looong time before i realized what was funny about it. how i didnt see the hamster is a mystery to me.... its late, i need sleep.

BrandonB11

real nice clean work

mca21stcen

I would lovelovelovelove to wear this, but I am so tired of light blue I could die. I would buy it if it were on a more interesting color. :/

$5 though

Shiv Katall

4$, It needs people yes, but they shouldn't be panicked. They should be part of the abstract weird world, so it's normal for them.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Also, I have some ideas for your drawing style and sense of humor if you ever wanna collab sometime, email me at frickinawesome@gmail.com ....thanks duder and good luck on this one 5$

mildish
mildish profile pic Alumni

wow, thanks for all of the support guys!

azure8472

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't seen this idea anywhere else

abstractcandy

I laughed so friggin' hard at this, I would totally buy it! 5!

Freetard

Now that's a T-shirt. Kudos old man...kudos.

AELOVE

nice score mildish! congrats!

yebellz

why didn't this win... its awesome

Siminz

Deff should be a winner..... And I sure this is Glennz under another Pseudonym.

wowzers

YAY its printed!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us