Close
One second...

It's Just A Summer Job

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Manta

Nice idea. Maybe put a few panicked people in the carriages?

steven218

clean style

Demented

p p p prrrint.
$5

SteveOramA

great combination!

creative fisheries

Brilliant design
Excellent choice of colour
BUT (there's always a but) it needs some drama. Manta was right, add some panicky people in the carriages.

Moozze

Panicky people? I dont think people wouldnt get in at all if they were scared of the hamster.

vinnylo

yeah possible printy

AELOVE

I would TOTALLY ride a ferris wheel run by a giant hamster.

H.T.Toast

$5 and i love gay ballons!

loganxman

a little more work and this would be amazing and printworthy 4 for now tho :P

jillustration

i like it a lot. $5. also, all caps on the internet means SHOUTING. so unless you're actually shouting ppl should not type in all caps (referring to above comments not design)

jpeacockdesign

this is a really awesome concept $5

Bio-bot 9000

this is great! i would like to see some people on the seats though, to give this more of a festive feel. It seems too stark with no people in it and just those sillouettes on the ground, like this is some kind of ghost town carnival.

bcrider

Awesome. I love this. :) $5

Bio-bot 9000

I'd buy it with people in the Ferris Wheel

mildish

thanks for all of the great comments guys! people could easily be added to the ferris wheel. i guess i ended up leaving them out beause the 'cars' seemed to get really busy...

Lhiiiz

Really nice, but yeah, I'd love to see some people running away and trying to get out of the wheel.

shorter

good idea

lunchboxbrain
1 design submitted - Score now!

awesome concept. some fur texture would make this a 5.

theangeli

Really well done. I would like to see people on the ride and more bars for the hamster to step on. Especially in the position he's in, I'm expecting his paws to fall right through and kill people. ...and that would be sad.

kwwojo

oooooooooooooooooh I LOVE IT 5

vector_guy

nice concept!

seapower

really good, would defo buy this. print fo sho!

Dog.

Love this sooooooo much!!! I would buy one for Richard Gere.

katfriend

add people and get rid of the random ballons

Dug Teeton

The hamster is lacking depth, compared to the other objects in the design.

wowzers

i love this shirt. wow. and reffering to some earlier comments- i dont belive its possible for ballons to express their sexuality- gay ballons? i dont think so... i love the "gay" ballons- keep them. amazing design.

SUPERxDUPER

YESSSSSS. yes yes yes yes yesss
5 million.

phones

$5

if you do add people they should look anxious rather than panicky- they already know there's a giant hamster. why would they panic?

apgk777

good design. it probably be better if you have the carriages sort of aligned towards left to show the motion of the wheel...right now it looks static.

voorheis

Add the people for sure. Really fun design!

colemanford

no one survived! thats why there's no people! now hamsters got to work off the pounds. $5 and then some

akaMazi

Adorable and clever!

quister

Completely unexpected but so believable. Great concept beautifully rendered. $5

Rathany

I

valorandvellum

Hahaha, this is such a great idea! I agree with those who said it will get printed.

bananaphone

colours need more contrast, works wel though.

yeohgh

Brilliant!!!! idea!!!
PRINT this!

happy tofu

I love it very much! The hamster needs a little more shading and texture though. Please do add people but NOT panicking! Just blissful little folks out riding the hamster wheel...

lordbyron

geezus this is greatt

Maddog58

Love the idea!! Not crazy about the pale colors. Hope it prints.

cindylou

great idea!

samjnz

i don't think you need people but i do agree it might look better if the colours were deeper - it might give the image a bit more pop! nice work

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?