• posted Jan 21, 2008
  • 37 Comments

Watch this
micio81
hmm crappy
J-Ray
Silver foil on black is also possible.
J-Ray
micio81: Kanye West made me do it. Thank you for your comment.
dragonkeeperkid
Kanye West is a piece of crap, Harder Better Faster Stronger FTW!!!! This is really lame, and you shouldn't support pimps.
J-Ray
Without pimps, hoes would all be freelancers.
Gzaned
^ lol
epocalypse
this has nothing to do with the design theme.
Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni
Offcourse it has. For any true pimp -- money is his best friend! Nice hiphop hoodie man!
J-Ray
The theme is "Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend" Obviously, my best friend is the $5 sign.
ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni
yellow on white is pretty garish looking. like eggs. i don't want to walk around looking like eggs. DO YOU?
J-Ray
Maybe you could accessories with some strips of bacon.
J-Ray
(I meant accessorize of course)
Elementopee
no way
J-Ray
way!
myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni
$bling$
ssyburg
you guys are some haters. i kinda like it
ogier_midget
The more J-Ray posts the more I like the submission.
MCS4096
This WOULD look great with some bacon accessories! (but then.. what doesnt)
J-Ray
If it gets printed, I promise to ship a free package of bacon to the first 100 customers.
Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni
man those biyches be hatin' fo sho, pay'm no mind J
Urge4Surge
hahahahaha j-ray is joke. it's quite good design you poms
McKayle_D
$4, half of which is because of J-Ray's comments.
JoeMonster
not that bad...
guns0ntheroof
its a nice design...but there are so many hoodies like this already out..cool concept though!
jennlukuladis
I would like it on black, but I think it's nice. And it totally fits with the theme of Rob & Big.
J-Ray
Khol on Dec 13 '07 at 4:33pm renfrue on Dec 13 '07 at 4:32pm *imagines a $5 belt print Someone should really do that, just for kicks. I just found this in a blog about Threadless stickers. haha~
elemeno0pee
posting only because someone else named "Elementopee" posted, and that's pretty much my name
jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni
lol, this is retarded. nice work J-Ray
coolspud
hmmmm.... where have i seen this before? dude not original.
J-Ray
^ you're missing the point, coolspud.
chops46
coolspuds actually right on the money, as it were, if you want to get anything. could my baby brother have designed this? probably. could i have designed this? definately. would either of us designed it [for Threadless]? nope. cause its gotta be __. guess.
chops46
first line is supposed to end with "printed"
J-Ray
lol. good job commenting on a 1.25 sub dropped three days ago. I hope you feel better dude. In case you missed it, I'm just taking the piss out of the whole style. I've seen all-over dollar sign shirts plenty of times worn by wiggers and gangsters. So yeah, I sure hope you would be able to design this too, but I don't know why you would.
jlegend369
Put silver print on a black hoody and I'd buy it!
Flying Toaster
Aww that was a good idea.