Close
One second...

3 Girly M's up on Rethreaded! Ask Me How I Became A Pirate, Beasts And Pearls and How Hamburgers Are Made!

• by Mojie
  • posted Jan 20, 2008
  • 10 Comments

If anyone's interested, I've got <del>4</del> 3 Girly M tees up for sale on Rethreaded!

These really need to go to make room for new shirts, so I'm selling them for $10 each + shipping (except for Ask Me, which is $20 shipped because that's what I paid for it and I can't afford to lose money on it).

Ask Me How I Became A Pirate
Beasts And Pearls
How Hamburgers Are Made

Click me for yummy tees!

Watch this
Mojie

Bump!

These tees need new homes, people. :)

Kubin

Do you still have "Ask Me How I Became a Pirate" shirts available? If so, how much? If they are irregular sizes can you make me a deal?

Kubin

Do you still have "Ask Me How I Became a Pirate" shirts available? If so, how much? If they are irregular sizes can you make me a deal?

Mojie

I do still have it available. I'm not sure if it's an irregular size or if it's just a case of AA's variable sizing (they're notorious for things not always fitting the same, plus this is an older shirt and their sizing may have changed). It definitely is mislabeled as the incorrect size.

I can do $18 shipped, but that's as low as I can go since I'm already losing money on it (I paid more than that for it). Let me know if that works. :)

Kubin

So what size do you think it is?

Mojie

I'm thinking it's a Girly M, but it's a little shorter and wider than most M's are.

Kubin

Okay, I'll take one....how do we proceed?

Mojie

If you want to pay by Paypal, just leave me your Paypal address (you can PM it to me on Rethreaded.net if you're not okay with posting it here) and I'll send you an invoice.

If you'd prefer to send a money order, let me know and I'll leave you my email address so I can PM you my address (or, again, PM me on Rethreaded.net and I can give you the info there). :)

Kubin

I don't have a Rethreaded account, so can you send me your email?

Mojie

Sure thing. It's snookycat [@] gmail [dot] com.

Just drop me a line letting me know what kind of payment you prefer (Paypal or MO) and if Paypal, what address to send the invoice to. :)

No account?
Join Us