Close
One second...

While the basilisk is asleep

"If the man who saw you is still alive, your whole story is a lie, since if he has not died he cannot have seen you, and if he has died, he cannot tell what he saw."

-Quevedo

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
memoangeles

"If the man who saw you is still alive, your whole story is a lie, since if he has not died he cannot have seen you, and if he has died, he cannot tell what he saw."

-Quevedo

Nigil

i like

joshamman

beautifully rendered, but the floating stones seem odd, almost distracting from the focus...

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

print!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpeacockdesign

yes! i finally get to score this $5!
i really really hope this gets printed it's a beautiful illustration.

memoangeles

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it!

PIXELA

Ya sabes que me encanta... y me encantaria comprarla!!! ya quiero ver la proxima que vas a hacer!!!! mil besos!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Unique style and vision.

Great concept, color, composition, and shirt placement.

Appeals to my surreal, mythological, gothic, and metaphysical inclinations.

And it's so beautifully rendered and great to look at.

I guess that's a 5$

indyrinx

love it! I'd buy! Five dolla!

von Vismal

I don't like this yellow!!! AT ALL!!! But I might still buy it because the art is so incredibly incredible. $5.

elspers

I'm not a fan of yellow either, how about a green? But I -love- the illustration. Really hope it's printed!

SheepMan22

P

R

I

N

T

!

!

!

kephera

Really nice illustration

kephera

really nice illustration

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

that's one cool artwork $5!!! PRINT!

memoangeles

Thanks Quister! And to everyone that liked it. I´ll remember no to use a yellow shirt again. Hahahahaha!

Sidzilla

the chicken makes me thing of Belina from reaturn to OZ

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Wonderful illustration!

EleyLoveBird

out o f it,interesting!

TheDood

what she said

MCS4096

Don't like the yellow either, but the drawing is fantastic and quite different than threadless usually prints. I'd wear it!

Manta

The illustration is very nice, but I just don't see it as a tshirt, I dunno.

kdoll3

Amazing design. $555555

memoangeles

Cool! Thanks! Yeah next one wont be yellow. The shirt is based on the myth of the basilisk. Borges writes that the singing of a rooster kills the basilisk. That´s why the girl is carrying one. :)

toorosietohandle

very cool, but i don't get the whole floating bit...

WhitneyBeth
WhitneyBeth profile pic Alumni

really nice illo.

Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni

that's cool

cobalta

Wow! I like it! Except your explanation doesn't quite work, not that the explanation would be included in the shirt--but the chicken looks like a hen rather than a rooster, which fits in with the story since a basilisk is born from a hen and a toad...my thought was she was stealing hte basilisk's mother...maybe more of a comb on the rooster, and a fuller tail?

SageSaget

nice drawing

noponies
noponies profile pic Alumni

very awesome!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

Nice 5$

akaMazi

I ADORE THIS. 5$!!!

I really hope it gets printed!

memoangeles

Mmmm... now I'm wondering how green would work for this T-shirt.

Bren05

Love it... has kind of a Michael Park otherworldly feel to it... cool mythology references as well, $$$$$$5
please print

goldenanteater

The floating stone behind her kinda looks like a Roman helmet... I was confused at first but then I got over it because THIS IS AWESOME

maria123

i'd love to wear it - if the design was a little bit smaller, the placement a bit higher and the tee's colour not yellow. anyway555!

reetzy_chick

I think there is too much stuff floating around. Lose like half of it

kwwojo

go go go 5

RUMPERNZTINSKINE

Y LO VOLVIO HACER CADA COSA QUE SACA MAS CHIDA, YO NO SE QUE ESPERAN PARA VOTAR Y ASI PODER COMPRAR ESTAS MAGNIFICAS PLAYERAS CREACION DE ESTE EXCELENTE ARTISTA.........

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us