Close
One second...

candy thoughts

Basicaly for this design I wanted to do something really really wild, and try use a style what I havent yet seen. The 'New Years Revolution' comp said they want something super fresh, visually and mentally stimulting, weird, arty and something what will scare my parents. Firstly I asked my brother if he would wear it, hes one stubborn prick whos also funky and well dressed who always tells me the truth and he said hell yea! I then asked my mum and she said 'jesus what the hell is that!are you on drugs son????' I disected the word 'revolution' and came out with the words 'rebellion, mutiny, radical alteration' and from this I bring to you my visual weirded out response!anyway I hope you enjoy.

Valentin..

Watch this
so so ugly

Basicaly for this design I wanted to do something really really wild, and try use a style what I havent yet seen. The 'New Years Revolution' comp said they want something super fresh, visually and mentally stimulting, weird, arty and something what will scare my parents. Firstly I asked my brother if he would wear it, hes one stubborn prick whos also funky and well dressed who always tells me the truth and he said hell yea! I then asked my mum and she said 'jesus what the hell is that!are you on drugs son????' I disected the word 'revolution' and came out with the words 'rebellion, mutiny, radical alteration' and from this I bring to you my visual weirded out response!anyway I hope you enjoy.
Valentin..

vinnylo

very bizzare, but brilliant in a way. i love your choice of colors and how they flow thru the design the way they do. nice!

Yellerz

excellent! i freakin love it....i can't say anything bad about it....

$5

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Awesome, different in a great way $5

chelly

excellent description

asfi235

I'm especially lovin' the colour scheme, it's reminiscent of 1970s op-art. Mike Hinge's work, especially.....this deserves a $5.

yubaba

sweet! $5

lemonalle

i lurve the colors

EleyLoveBird

wicked!wicked colours,def $5!!!

finsarg

Dude. 'That'. 'THAT'!

Your mum was right about the drugs eh?

so so ugly

what do you mean by 'that'.'THAT' ?

so so ugly

and nope she was wrong about the drugs.... seriously

nikogrande

so wrong. 5 1/2.

Manta

Cool story Hansel. 4

yubaba

love it! 5$

klf1987

purples and golds are divine. out there. dig.

kdoll3

Umm it's beautiful

noponies
noponies profile pic Alumni

cool

Tinglyfeet

It's really pretty and "stimulating" but I would never buy it, sorry that's just me. Giving it a 4.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

This is very cool! Really nice design, perfect for the comp, and I love the way it flows on the shirt. $5

goldenanteater

Normally I hate these abstract swirly designs but this one kinda grabs me.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

radness...

kwwojo

NICE! 5

_SinisterSmile_

Awseome!! the colours are amazing, its pretty intense. Do you sell these on K rd somewhere? thats what i read...

No account?