• 69 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
rockin_horse

this is cool on so many levels

splend0r

I've seen this done before but this ones better!

wiredchaos

i think it will look abit better on crimson red, kinda futher elaborate your global warming theme if thats where u r heading. Cool

rickeee

very good

J-Ray

Nice catch, iDanSimpson. A bubbling spring of cleverness like Glennz is bound to collide with a few existing pieces. Keep it up, Sir Glen!

jaz999

Totally makes me think of a melting Venetta or whatever those chocolate ice cream cakes are called. Superbly done and I hope it's a winner... are you a millionaire yet? :}

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

I really hope this gets printed. We really need to be reminded where we're heading more often. Great concept, beautifully executed. 5$

stubbythumbs

nice illustration

your first with gradients?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

The messgae here is great and meaningful and although I am not a fan of the execution (clean vector styles bore me) I applaude you for going outside of the humor realm you so cling to. 4

Fretsel

I HOPE THE DELUGE OF GLENNZ DESIGNS NEVER STOPS! $5

courtney pie

some odd reason i want a cup of cocoa now. with marshmallows.

i'm really digging the statement tho. fantastic as always! $5

Raphe10

i love this, $5

jrouse1

I'd like it on a different colour tee. Great design!!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

might have been better if you made it look more like ice?

pricha

it's a sweet shirt, but also a reminder of global warming...

yup, you've done good.

PyroPaper

I was thinking "oh great, not another polar bear-ice melting shirt" but this is way cool. I love it. I second "Andreas Mohacsy" - have the melt's edges blueish like water?

billiard86

Odd that polar bears are actually thriving in current conditions.

If this is not a shirt about global warming I will give you a high score, but if it is I will lower my score. I withhold my vote until further notice. Stellar drawing though.

snow day.

Odd that polar bears are actually thriving in current conditions.
Of course they are. Just monkeys fly out of my butt on every saturday.
$5

billiard86

^ That is a most unfortunate ailment. I wish you well in the future.

mikofierro

Oh that is a brilliant concept and design!!! $5!!!

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Wonderful imagery! I really like how you used those halftones and small steps between colors for the shading. This may be my favorite in your recent plethora of subs!

.MINUS.

This is amazing on so many levels. Nice work.

Butterlicker

perfect...beautifully executed

dinosaurman

awesome design. don't mean to knock on genius, but it seems that your latest designs are lacking a backdrop, so that while amazingly executed, they seem a bit static.
it's gorgeous and relevant anyhow.

Posn

Brilliant, original, interesting and a fierce vector style that really makes the motive stand out.
Your execution is flawless (pay no attention to the wannabes)
Love the choice of t-color....

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

mmm looks like ice cream.

zorack

why polar bears? is this something to do with the Lost polar bear? just a thought. 4!

Gem1969

Fudge Swirl!

locowoman

this is really disturbing :(

Blackcat

poor polar bears, their world is just melting away

Kizoku

Beautiful design, but the 'message' is nothing but ridiculous Global Warming hysteria/mythology. I suppose tree-huggers with no capacity for critical thinking will like it, though -- so if that's your target audience, have at it.

Kizoku

Ridiculous, and demonstrably false. I've left plenty of nice comments -- and since you obviously didn't notice, I said this was a beautiful design. I merely rejected the 'message.' Grow up.

abcdefredi

i agree that concept isnt that original (a rare thing these days) but the execution is brilliant. 4

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us