• 32 Comments

Nuff said.

Watch this
zorack

Nuff said.

Hi my name is

I like it, but it looks like two different ideas put on one shirt

Kogepan

Yeah, I love the cityscape, but not so much the telephone lines.

rickeee

I like the cloud :) what if the raindrops were notes?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree, i love the concept, but the two images need a bit more "coaxing" to go together. The power lines maybe should be straight up, but you were probably trying to break the vertical nature of the piece. The rain drops/notes is a really good idea, and a few more vinyl clouds in the distance woulda been cool. Really nice idea tho.

miraclebubble

Totally agree with FRICKINAWESOME . This is a great idea but it needs some work yet. There's still some time though! :)

alob

I like the drawings as they are, but I cannot see them as in one tee. Two tees instead? :)

imcrazy8

drop the violins and you got a 5$ tee

restlessthoughts

I like the top part...I agree with with getting rid of of the violins part.

Jseda

that's a 5... very nice

Taise.

I like this. But I think the rain should fall diagonally- across a few of the buildings. It makes the design seem less... vertical. I don't get the violin part; why's one of the violins half cut off? It seems like the rain has flooded the city, especially because there's that "ripple" of water where the powerline hits the water. Is that just me or is that the design?

Anyway, I think I'd cut the violins. They seem a little out of place.. Especially the colour.

Nice idea there, though.

pricha

m8, you've got something 'ere ;)

i'd buy it in a flash, big 5!

B. Armstrong

If you made the violins a separate design from the city, I would buy both. But not together.

ilovecutedorks

not too crazy about the violins but i really like the cityscape!

thebaddestrobot

I'd love this if it were just the violins. :)

zorack

Thanks for the comments and all guys. It really means a lot.

yey!

JoanneRyan

i LOVE this but there is almost too much. I would just keept the clouds of records and the towers and remove the violin wires at the bottom of the shirt....but i rated this 5 for sure!

JoanneRyan

i LOVE this but there is almost too much. I would just keept the clouds of records and the towers and remove the violin wires at the bottom of the shirt....but i rated this 5 for sure!

lemingsrock16

i love it just as it is! $5

Merzi

oooo, so cool!

IAmAMonster

The violins don't fit with the rest of the tee.

T.A.C.

the violins need to blend in more maybe just one color???

nevertoosweet

i'm not sure about the brown violins..
but it's cool!

Rock Strongo

I think it looks really cool but I would save the violins for a different design and leave everything else as it is

von Vismal

Put the guitars and 45's on one shirt, the violins on another, I'd buy both.

oneitis

I like it both with or without the violins.

et2006

I agree about the two designs. Still, I like the graphics!

webzda

i think you should make on shirt with only the violins, and one shirt with only the city and clouds. then i could buy two badass music shirts!

st. auggie1256

ya i think this should b two different tees

zorack

I will resub a revised after this one. hehe. thanks guys!

No account?
Join Us