Close
One second...

POP!

This design is for the Good hearts Threadless competition..."Big Ideas".

This is my big idea. The background is a belt, all over print with sketches of ideas and concepts I've had, some stream of conciousness, and words of inspiration for the Good-ness. On top of that is a POP of colorful brainstorm/head explosion action of Big Idea-ness. Hope you like it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

This design is for the Good hearts Threadless competition..."Big Ideas".
This is my big idea. The background is a belt, all over print with sketches of ideas and concepts I've had, some stream of conciousness, and words of inspiration for the Good-ness. On top of that is a POP of colorful brainstorm/head explosion action of Big Idea-ness. Hope you like it!

Maxist

can we see a detail of the belt print?
The design looks awesome, but i don't want to judge it until i see all of it.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Amazing! $5

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Looks cool! I think the belt print sort of takes away from the awesome detail of the main image, but it doesn't change my vote.

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT $5

I love your CMYK colors :)

kennybanzai

Thanks! I hoped the belt print was subtle enough that it hopefully wouldn't take away...I like that on the back you could see all the belt print doodles clearly but on the front it hides in the background and they contribute to the brain explosion idea factor that the theme is about...I appreciate the opinion .

jenelled143

AMAZING KEN! wow your work is always so impressive.
5 5 5 5 5 5!!!!!

deepsky

YES! I love wild wacky confusing clothing!!! Really!

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

That's pretty awesome.

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Wow. I love this!

Chipmnk

Amazing. $5

nikolina100

that crazy!! (in a good way)

kennybanzai

What do you guys think of a dark dark brown belt print?

dznine

THis is pretty wild, I would buy it if it had no skull.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

i can seriously see this winning this comp.

kennybanzai

Thanks everyone! I will post the dark brown and dark blue for feedback. Thanks again!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm thinking i love what's going on in front of the dark belt print, but i could do without the belt print itself. Still, really great submission.

kennybanzai

Thanks Frickin.. always constructive! :)

pickledbib

pop!... nice.

onegoodmom

Sick shirt, Ken!!! It should win for sure!!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

WOW! 555

cinderellas heels

I like the belt thing, it's more orignal on threadless for one thing and I know I'd have fun finding doodles I hadn't seen before on it! Very personally I don't like the skull on there but I completely understand that it screws up the concept if you get rid of it. Still very nice and I love the style of the big cloud of....uh thought?
I would buy this. On the belt colour I think it depends on the teeshirt colour, for example on any kind of brown or yellow shade then you should use the brown belt. For green, blue and light grey the blue belt but for any other colour the black belt, do you see what I mean?

kennybanzai

Yeah. I understand where your comming from. I like the original proposed color option the best actually, but played with the idea of subtle color in the background print. Thanks for your thoughtful input and support Ciderellas Heels!

and thanks for others seeing potential for a win!...No jinx please, no jinx...or owing a coke/pepsi.

hasbadtaste

kind of like it as just the background.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

explosive!

.MINUS.

GREAT! Love those skeleton popping eyes.

FLCLmonkey

I would buy this in a heart beat

$$$$$$$555

kennybanzai

I just want to say that there will be more concepts/sketches added to the background belt print on the right and left of the pattern if chosen and might add to a never know what you will get factor...:P

ballenaman

hahaha yea ken this is great! i really like the explosion from the skull...

thnkofabettrsn

Yo thats pretty sick nasty 555 !! :)

kennybanzai

Thanks for the support duders

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

RAAAAAD $4

LuketheDuke

the skull has the cure to the rage virus.(ten points to whoever guesses what movie!) awesome shirt kenny. i'd wear it.

StevenExists

I'd buy it.
So awesome.

oolong

i like the combination of belt print and screen print, very innovative use of the new ink styles

dhectwenty
dhectwenty profile pic Alumni

sweetness...the colours are crazy!

happy tofu

I love it! Especially the belt print; I would even buy it if it were only that. $5

nitsyrkceb

Wow Kenny! I love this one, maybe the most yet! (Maybe I say that with all your designs...) But this one seems different in that its craziness seems a little more controlled and focused than others. It's great! So much goodness. I love the long sleeve shirt too! Is that possible? And the allover print is great! I hope I hope I hope threadlesss prints this....
$5$5$5

sweet2Bliving

Lots of stuff and textures to look at!!!! Colors are off the charts!

**$5***

kbeck

SIIIIIICCCKKKKKK! This one's amazing!
PRINT! $5 PRINT!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?