Close
One second...

When North meets South

• by adeejack
  • posted Jan 06, 2008
  • 19 Comments

Watch this
lisseteb

i like the design but i feel like its lacking something. i also don't really like the color of the shirt

glamjets

...put the sun above them? That's one of the contributing factors, right? It is tits, I'm wrong. 5$

evelin

I LOVE THIS

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Andyg's recent print takes a more whimsical approach to this idea, but i like your stoic take on it as well. I think this would be REALLY funny if you put North meets South on the bottom or just dressed up the sides in civil war uniforms appropriate to the north and south and have them shake hands like a general meeting.

lucydraus

it's kinda weak. needs more color or something. maybe more detail on the animals to hold our attention?

adeejack

to Lucydraus

Less is more....

.oOJASTOo.

omg I'm gonna cry...

Jephph

Great design but it would look better on a darker shirt -- dark blue would be good.

TheEarthDragon

nice concept but...it's a little TOO simple. maybe on a dark blue shirt it would look better

smaltgirl

Simple is good - I agree that playing with ink vs. tshirt color may make this one sing.

professorE

smaltgirl - Ashley Simpson sings, but that doesn't make it good.

ShirtInvert

Brilliant. The two contributing factors everyone should take into account on this shirt: 1. bears are hilarious (particularly anthropomorphic bears) 2. everyone loves penguins... everyone

QTP

cool, maybe a different color?

Corinn

I'd add the black parts of the penguin. I think that's the missing thing that makes this somewhat off-balance. Otherwise great.

anicetos

I think this is great. This is an Idea I've always loved, and I think you drew the silhouettes well. I think maybe take out the drops of water or at least make them less generic. This would look great on a dark blue shirt, with the picture as gray. And I also agree with Corinn, it would make sense for the penguin to have the black part.

kenthamilton

I think it looks awesome on gray. Its a simple design, and really doesn't need anything more. $10 (if only)

velvetseas

agreed...drops not needed. dark blue shirt would be sweet!

No account?
Join Us