napaj

• by dnartists
  • posted Jan 04, 2008
  • 34 Comments

Watch this
dream_vortex

we need a close-up of this!!!

dnartists

sorry my first submission..how do i change the image?

dnartists

here is a link to a close up..

Lithe27

this... is.... amazing.....o.o
wooooooooooooow
$$$$5

Lithe27

maybe on a differnet color^^ that would be lovely, maybe an olive or a grey-ish blue or something^^

glamjets

Please put your designs up NOT on a shirt worn by someone chosen to set the largest demographic of the population's spider senses tingling. For that reason and that it's hella hard to even see what this is AND I THINK YOU"RE SELFISH AND RUDE FORE MAKING US WASTE OUR TIME TO COPY/PASTE AN OFFSITE LINK TO SEE DETAILS YOU COULD HAVE MADE APPARENT BY PROPERLY SIZING THEM RIGHT HERE.
I'm new here. I can do that. Once.

dnartists

O.K. ? someone has issues..

PixelGurl

glamjets- chill out

vixyish

...spider senses?

Anyone got any idea what glamjets is talking about?

magpiex

hahahaha omfg calm down.

anyway. nice work :)

jpeacockdesign

wow glamjets, a lot of people use those pictures. i doubt the designer was like "OH MY GOD, BOOBIES! I MUST PUT MY DESIGN ON THIS!"

awesome design btw $5

SolomonGrundi

glamjets ya really need to take a chill pill. As for the dseign its awesome but i would like to see a close up on the site. I wont flip out at you though.

orwell

nice!

kafferslee

sometimes its good to see the design on a 'person' rather than just the image.

awesome stuff for a first sub dnartists - shame that glamjets had a hissy fit and took all the glory in your comments!

:)

kafferslee

P.S I like it! Very nice work

Maff.

Looks nice, however I would like to see the print in closeup! Maybe a other color shirt (I'm not a big fan of white shirts).

Maff.

OMFG, i should read all the posts! sorry for previous comment. Still like the design, could use some more detail however.

Der_Iron_Chef

Ha ha! Wow. Two things:

1. Glamjets is a douche.
2. I like your design.

b.ran

Okay...Glamjets? Like you said, you're new to threadless. So don't get on here and flip out at someone (on there submission page no less) about something that the rest of us aren't bothered by...at all. Threadless is all about artists supporting other artists, and you're totally ruining that. Seriously, you're such a new member and you have yet to submit any designs yourself--so your negative opinion doesn't really hold up in comparisin with other members. Get lost.

Also, this is amazing. I really love the design. $5 from me. And I actually like it on the white shirt, but I do think that silver would look pretty amazing as well. Good look, I hope this gets printed.

b.ran

*their submission page (I'm grammar obsessive)...

floccus

Nice! And I back the suggestion for silver.

MCS4096

A bitch out from glamjets earns sympathy points from other commenters ;) Simple design, but good and graphic

MaisieMmmm

i like it on white! maybe the actual design could be a bit bigger tho? not sure... but i like!!

ha. these comments are funny =P

daviddpg

hmmm. My link didn't work. Sorry.

QTP

I love it!

Kittyj

I love it.
I also think you should keep the black on whit as it gives the shapes and lines a crispness.

No account?
Join Us