Close
One second...

time's Up,honey!

everything had a time,we were had a 9 mounths-10 days-13 hours-13 second inside our mom,..

.. this litle chicken too,she love music,and her mom told her..if...

Watch this
SekarangberbedA

everything had a time,we were had a 9 mounths-10 days-13 hours-13 second inside our mom,..
.. this litle chicken too,she love music,and her mom told her..if...

drewfarr

I'll third that.

The Haunt Of

I like the style of the little bird, and he looks dead sad to be having to hatch... But what's with the headphones, man? That's an overused concept if ever I saw one.

kathatron

I really don't get this.

MCS4096

Your introductions to all your submissions seem to follow a similar thread (so to speak)....

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I know iPods and headphones are everywhere these days, but I just can't make the connection to the chicken hatching. it completely detracts from a good design.

grejotte

don't get it either...

NomadSlim
NomadSlim profile pic Alumni

What's not to get? There's a fat-ass chick who sat in the egg too long with his gold-plated headphones that were never plugged into anything an now he's sad.

susan_pomroy

no no no...his headphones were plugged in, but his Mom said he had to get out, so she took away his iPod. c'mon people...not hard

ElegantDecay

Maybe the chicken didn't recently hatch, but her mother punished her by taking away her iPod and making her 'go to her room (shell)'?

That's my guess.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is like something that makes less and less sense the more you stare at it. It's a nice drawing, it's something i should like because it's so sweet, im just not sure if it really is sweet or terribly horrific and i just don't know what to make of it.

So, anyone hungry for some scrambled ipod?

duchess_of_stl

your explanation only made it more confusing.

britttany

yeah, this is really confusing.

i really like the baby chick though. maybe a different design with the same baby bird?

PyroPaper

I like the picture but on a T-shirt, people have to just "get it" after a second. I still don't fully comprehend.

shiroyi

who cares? yellow looks nice on green and the chicky looks cute. good enough.

severedlips

The little chick makes me want to cry.

DoubleTake

I thought it was about how moms always play mozart or w/e to make their baby smarter and maybe it got hooked and wouldnt stop listening to hatch. W/e its about i luv it

voorheis

I think it's just time for the chick to grow up and get a real job. Stop mooching off mom, and pay for it's own entertainment. Well done!

wimbledee

this is really adorable, but hell if I can decipher any meaning from it

SekarangberbedA

many thanks for your all comments,ill try to create a little freaks more.thanks:]

No account?
Join Us