• by ajl
  • posted Dec 19, 2007
  • 31 Comments

Watch this
sockmonkeya

odd w/ the back poppy
I like the other flowers

neuilly

I thought the yellow rose was friendhsip...

imagine__

if anything. i would put the goodbye flower on the back, but that might be too cheesy.

i like the flowers though. it's really cute.

ajl

The black poppy can either go on the sleeve or the shoulder blade too

goinowhere

Way beautiful! once again.... 5$ friend!

aaa88

aaahhh! creative and well done! I want this! 5$5$$

ofgortens

What's with all the death and gloom?

ajl

oh man.... the poppy is just a funny detail guys! :)

Quincy Dutch

without the poopy it'd be rockin! (oops i mean poppy)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

imagine___ is totally right with putting the "goodbye" flower on the back, and i'd take out the death and hate flower and concentrate on the quainter ones. Nice idea tho that needs less flowers and better arrangement on the front...i'd also maybe instead of the arrows and words, put the words along the stems of the flowers, or AS the stems of the flowers.

emoolilu

I like the poppy.

whatsarasaid

I don't know what all you guys are talking about.... I think its perfect.... I could go for the poppy on the sleeve though.....
5 $ for sure

viennagirl

i like the death poppy. cool shirt

Chelseaoyesums

I agree with frickinawesome defiantly the stems and it would be amazing :D and the yellow rose means friendship not jealousy.

star_sea

boring

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

sweet! :)

UNickMann

I really like the stems and lettering the way they are--it looks more spontaneous than if the stems were created with the flower names--I don't think it would be as charming. Nice design! But when are you going to get a real job???

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

love it without the poppy.

tsovtom

I want to know how to say "Lets get it on!" with a flower. P.S. The Death poppy ownz

jessalae

I agree with frickinawesome; take off the poppy and put the "Goodbye" flower on the back. AWESOME concept, though, and I like the words the way they are.

Johnny the homicidal maniac

DEATH POPPY IS FANTASTIC. Don't listen to all these wankers, you know Johnny would never lie to you : )

-Johnny

Kogepan

I'd like the poppy on the sleeve. But leave it in. :)

And yes, my understanding is yellow rose is friendship...

ajl

I'm glad you guys understand the beauty of the poppy! :)
yeah.... yellow rose originally meant jealousy according to victorian meanings.... but it has more recently been known to mean friendship... I just chose the more original meaning.... plus I didn't want all the flowers to be super cheesy... just a few :)
thanks all

michella425

i love it. ignore the poppy haters... but i like it on the sleeve :)

likeathirstyocean

i REALLy would buy and wear this tons. to me, this looks like real threadless material. looks so beautiful/fun/interesting/original which are all things threadless shirts should be. the poppy RAWKS!

DylanTheScapegoat

This is just like the One with the keys......

THIEF!

inzthebinz

i vote poppy on shoulder blade

likeathirstyocean

i really still wish this had been printed./....i want to wear

No account?
Join Us