Close
One second...

Tetris

• by IT.
  • posted Dec 13, 2007
  • 19 Comments

not sure if annyone really whats the tetris pieces saying anything. ( plz tell me what u think) I also had the idea of putting it on a black or blue t-shirt with the tetris game in a white playing box. tell me what u think and what i should change. Thanks

Watch this
IT.

not sure if annyone really whats the tetris pieces saying anything. ( plz tell me what u think) I also had the idea of putting it on a black or blue t-shirt with the tetris game in a white playing box. tell me what u think and what i should change. Thanks

SoccerRay

the idea of personified tetries pieces is pretty cool and having one be an idiot is even funnier. keep changing things up and come up with something with less text

jpeacockdesign

i like the idea of the tetris pieces have a mind of their own too. maybe give them little faces showing that they're frustrated and one's stupified instead of making speech bubbles. just a thought

DustBunneh2

agree with the faces and less text

IT.

2 thanks for all the comments. any ideas if all the words should be taken out or any that should be put in. also any ideas how the faces should look like, ( i will work on them, the ones u see now r just to get an idea) thanks for any comment

Swag523

I would say do away with the white box. The pieces at the bottom establish the border. I get the shirt but it could still be clearer what the joke is.

Polkovnik

yeah, i don't really get it. i think it might be more obvious if the falling tetris piece can fit in the left hand side as well. then the wtf would seem more appropriate.

another thing to work on is to remove the white box border and move up the design on the shirt. i find it better to have design on chest rather than on stomach

IT.

i think the white would look better too. ( V2 is on black) thanks for the feedback

Anthro

would be good to add more dimension to the bricks.

IT.

i thought of that but wanted to keep it the original tetris. but thanks for the idea

IT.

no feedback? no ideas? anything will help.

joshhupp

i don't get it, is the white L block where he's going to land? and if you're going to have type, pick an 8bit font. You should also stick to 4 colors or so. the colors you have are hard on the eyes. And you need to give the blocks some bump like the game. You still have lots of work to do my friend.

IT.

i guess ur right ill put in the bumps

IT.

new version.. plz tell me what you think.

Thistlethumper

It's aight... not very wel done, and the font witth the speechbubbles looks sloppy.
Also, it's too realistically squarish.
It's a good idea though.... work on it.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

This seems almost identical to a bit from Family Guy. Abandon ship, my friend.

IT.

should I take off the faces, i dont really like them, tell me what you think

Patison

I like colors , dont like faces and in my opinion it should be placed elswere.. . think about graphic and composition the idea is funny :)

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

naww, this is just not good. it doesn't even make any sense. your blue ship should be horizontal already. that's the point of your entire design and it's not even clear. i think this should just be abandoned - tetris t-shirts are so overdone.

No account?
Join Us