Close
One second...

Season finale of ANTM!

Zomg, who is watching???

Watch this
whisper in water

Hahaha. Why aren't you watching with her, Nicole?!?

Steve The Great

I once saw a marathon on Mtv and it was awesome. it's too bad I'm so terrible at watching tv shows consistently

AsStarsGoOut

yea, and wtf i like that girl that just got voted out.

AsStarsGoOut

i hope the blonde wins.

i dont know why i dont know their names yet. i've watched every single episode but can't remember their names.

whisper in water

Ahh I'm so mad at who they kicked out. Like really mad.

whisper in water

Mad about, not mad at.

Chantal and Saleisha. I don't even know who I'm rooting for anymore... I wanted Jenah to win :(

AsStarsGoOut

yea. i dont like saleisha. her hair cut is terrible and she looks the same every picture.

the blonde is sort of generic, so i wanted jenah to win also.

i guess i remember their names when you mention them.

margolove

I wish... I would if I got the CW :(

sleepyfeet

i didn't watch this season at all. fail.

but two seasons ago, my whole family watched it. hahaha.

amaliaslash

saleisha sucks, and it was rigged, as she has had so much previous modeliNg experience and even WALKED IN CYCLE 5'S RUNWAY SHOW as one of the professional models.

and of course, tyra already knowing her from her camp...it's all set up.

i won't be watching for 2.2 more hours, though, although this cycle has been incredibly easy to guess what happens.

AsStarsGoOut

so she's like friends with tyra banks? whats tyra banks' camp? is it like SUMMER CAMP? that would be the worst summer camp ever.

whisper in water

Whoa Amalia, I had no idea about Saleisha walking in the Cycle 5 fashion show!!! What the hell is she doing in this competition???

amaliaslash

i dunno...and she's been in wendy's commercials and other national campaigns, so really...RIGGED.

yeah...the summer camp is called "T-ZONE," as in tyra zone, but it's still awkward enough for teen girls gettin' pimples and stuff.

amaliaslash

oops. i sometimes overuse ellipses.

AsStarsGoOut

saleisha suckkkkkkkkkks

AsStarsGoOut

THIS IS BULL SHIT.

GOD DAMNIT.

AsStarsGoOut

yea seriously. even before i read what amalia said i figured she'd win. thats why i kept rooting for her to loose competitions.

whisper in water

I thought she was a really good model so I was thinking I wouldn't mind if she won. But now I feel like this whole thing is really stupid... What's the point of the show if professional models are in the competition?!

whylime

im kinda disappointed by this season. I still miss lisa and heather - who did you want to win?

AsStarsGoOut

exactly. that's not fair.

AsStarsGoOut

at first i wanted heather to win, but she was really awkward in the way she moved.

when she got voted out i wanted jenah to win.

whisper in water

First I wanted Victoria to win... When she left, I was rooting for Heather, and then when she left I was rooting for Jenah.

But NOT Saleisha. Grrr.

synecdoche

Oh man, I really liked Jenah and wanted her to win. : (

amaliaslash

HAHA DEANNA YOU ARE MY MIND. victoria, heather, jenah.

i also thought the girl from georgia was adorable, just wasn't the best picture taker. but she was hilarious too.

whisper in water

The one who called herself "The Mommy of the House" or something like that? She was a fun person but I didn't like her as a model. She didn't have any zing.

I just looked at some pictures of Victoria and felt really sad that she left so early on. I loved her guts so hard.

PBuG

I miss Victoria too :(

Whoa, we're like ANTM triplets. I as well was like Victoria then Heather then Jenah.

Noodlegirl

Someone told me she won like...a month ago, so I was not surprised, naturally. However I'm glad. Chantal is stupid.

whisper in water

Chantal is kinda ditzy, and amateur. But I guess maybe that's because she wasn't a professional model before starting the competition :P

lemonalle

worst top two ever.

Noodlegirl

She was a horrible walker too....she looked so stiff, Saleisha has a really good walk.

whisper in water

Really, lemon? I'd definitely say last cycle's top two were worse... Jaslene and Natasha?! REALLY?!

amaliaslash

or melrose and caridee?! MELROSE. or CARIDEE.

lemonalle

i didn't watch that one, but at least natasha seemed charming. saliesha is a beast and chantal is a dandruff flake.

amaliaslash

i liked natasha....jaslene scares me. CHACHA DIVAAAA

lemonalle

i liked caridee. and even melrose. a little.

whisper in water

Yeah, I'm with lemon on this one. Caridee was a sweetheart, and Melrose, in all her bitchiness and ass-kissing, really knew her shit.

whisper in water

BAHAHA, "ass-kissing," "knew her shit."

Unintentional puns brighten my day.

Noodlegirl

Melrose was psycho.

amaliaslash

caridee was nice, but i wasn't wowed by her, while melrose was just freaky and annoying.

PBuG

AJ should have lasted longer that season. I lurved her as much as a gay boy could.

No account?
Join Us