maybe if you take the car it might be better

GeLO
GeLO profile pic Alumni

sad

GeLO
GeLO profile pic Alumni

sad

mitchelhunt

Yeah I thought some people might say that. I think you'll only laugh at this if you watch "dark/black comedies" like Eulogy, Dead Like Me or Pushing Daisies maybe.

xxlicktheplugxx

i do watch pushing daisies... i just don't know....

EmbryoProject

Pushing Daisies is great...

I think you should take out the dog honestly...cause dogs don't really "kill" cats generally...Car kills cat kills mouse kills cheese seems about right to me. No one really gets that sad when a cat dies in a movie...like Boondock Saints when they accidentally shoot the cat, that was funny, if it had been a dog it would've been sad, it's just the way of things.

Take out the dog and I'd drop you a 5.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

it's not sad when cats die?! what a ridiculous statement.

rabidorange

i love dogs, and this is hilarious.

TheAndyPlan

not bad. and to be fair...my dog kills cats... but i like the idea, however cruel it might be haha.

Raphe10

but dogs dont eat cats...

Caseroo

omg, this is friggin hilarious! Horrible, yes, i am sure there are going to be people saying how their dog died, but it is still amazing $5

Caseroo

omg, this is friggin hilarious! Horrible, yes, i am sure there are going to be people saying how their dog died, but it is still amazing $5

WizardCat

yea people need to relax, this is pretty damn funny.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

this might even work with the text

ben mcc-b

this is awsome!
great simplicity and style

mitchelhunt

^^^^ Thanks!

Why do people keep saying dogs don't kill/eat cats? I've seen it twice, what do you think they chase them around for?

nourozi

this is dry

fraid

I really like it. The only thing is I feel like it would work better reversed, with the cheese on the left and everything facing left. The eyes naturally move left to right, so I think the joke would come across better. If the car is the last in the line instead of the first, it's a better punchline. But great work!

Monochromize

I think its hilarious. Some people just take this too seriously. I agree with 'fraid' though, i do feel the image would be better suited with the car on the right and the cheese on the left.

luseen

I don't think dogs eat/kill cats too. Never seen or heard it happen.

ImpossiblePlant

Some of you are crazy, this shirt is brilliant! Love the simple, somewhat subtle imagery. I'd even say that's pretty cute. Nice work. I'd buy and 5.

jimmiiko

why do people think killing cats is funny, like someone had mentioned earlier? dogs are less intelligent than cats and pigs

LlamasDesignMyHeart

interesting.

and pushing daisiesss IS THE BEST SHOW ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

:]

mitchelhunt

Thanks for all the votes and comments!

LlamasDesignMyHeart: agreed across the board :D

Cliss

I love Pushing Daisies but I don't really like this shirt... I just wouldn't wear it - it seems kind of cruel.

Dahnlen

I might have destroyed a cat tonight while delivering pizzas...

maybe the dog should come out....

mitchelhunt

Oh also, following up on the dog not eating eat thing; cars don't eat dogs either.

snowforts

This is both horrible and awesome at the same time.

foxbat

hahahha..no.

Blackcat

like it but wouldnt wear it

vixyish

I can't figure out why people think this is disturbing or horrible, but I also can't figure out why people think it's great. It's just kinda... enh.

lerky

nah ..

osito3975

huh idk its good sorta sad though

sermonwriter

Cool design Mitch! Yes, dogs DO eat cats. And yes, cars DO run over dogs. All very sad to be sure, but true nevertheless and the shirt design says it all! :)

No account?
Join Us