Close
One second...

All Will Be Consumed

The latin at top says Time devours all.

At bottom, I eat therefore I am....

Everything is subject to consumption, destruction, transmutation, digestion and reinvention.

An infinite cycle with no origin or end. The old god creates life from waste...Feeds and forms it with ideas and nutrients...The Life destroys itself with this knowledge, and is consumed again. The snake eats its tail. Elements revert to lead. Matter is created and destroyed endlessly. Even the Old God is not immune to time itself, who devours him as he is forgotten by those he creates.

You can believe all that heavy jazz, or you can enjoy the fact that the old god looks like a cross between Pikachu and Godzilla, has nipples, and is pooting.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Dr. Monster

The latin at top says Time devours all.
At bottom, I eat therefore I am....
Everything is subject to consumption, destruction, transmutation, digestion and reinvention.
An infinite cycle with no origin or end. The old god creates life from waste...Feeds and forms it with ideas and nutrients...The Life destroys itself with this knowledge, and is consumed again. The snake eats its tail. Elements revert to lead. Matter is created and destroyed endlessly. Even the Old God is not immune to time itself, who devours him as he is forgotten by those he creates.
You can believe all that heavy jazz, or you can enjoy the fact that the old god looks like a cross between Pikachu and Godzilla, has nipples, and is pooting.

polynothing
polynothing profile pic Alumni

$5 so awesome!... Keep it on the dark grey!

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

this is amazingg
5$

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

shit this is gorgeous. i can't see how this couldn't be printed.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

Neat!

capital N

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

love it! it has everything that i like.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Super crisp, clean and krazy! Awesome work!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

i LIKE this a lot

phones

yikes!

$5

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

Nice!!! 5$

mijavera

I love how clean and vivid the image is...a win!

Dr. Monster

thanks! no one has noticed the little mistake on the front of the belly, that's only a bit of vector slippage from moving it on the template. it is not f'd up like that on the real file.
thanks for the rousing comments!

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

i think i know who you are. ;)
there are "hints"...
anyway, great one!
(and "self quotes" ;P )

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

omg! beautiful! $5

slothesarecool

EXCELLENT!!! I want so much!!!

...I forgot the "it"...that's how much this needs to be printed!!!!

$5

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

One of the few designs with a butthole I could consider wearing. You, my friend, are skilled.

aynee

It's so much that it becomes really great! 5$

Dr. Monster

"One of the few designs with a butthole I could consider wearing."
ha ha- are there a bunch of them?

screenaged

What's with the little eye in the pyramid at the top? Isn't that some kind of Illuminati symbol?!

Dr. Monster

it's a representation of god or any other 'all knowingness' in alot of cultures and religions...but it creeps me out, so i like it.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

is this your other account?
Great job!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I've seen a few holey subs on this site before.

Keter

Wow. A shirt for all the "useless eaters" of this world. $5

Follow the link...the non-crackpot info is chilling.

Paumorgan

incredible, so mucho work here

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

i like it....so surprised there aren't any negative comments relating to buttholes and nipples...(john2 where are yooooooou?)

travis76

ha ha guilty

pyridoxalxxprosy

i love this so much. there is so message in there, it's crazy.
"dear Santa..."
$$$$$$$$$55555555

Dr. Monster

if i had the chance to go back, i wouldn't intend it to be displayed on the sample shirt so large.
it should be smaller and more central on the chest, like an average threadless tee, that way there isn't so much ink coverage laying thick on the chest.

Sabbath97

5$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinity_Wasted

this is really cool. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Wennie

I would fully wear this!
It looks amazing!!

Tombie

This is perfect, especially on grey.

star_sea

dark grey sure.
in french we say "glauque"

star_sea

but yeah.
tentacles.
yeah.

Aytee

This is amazing....

GreenRaider14

cool and true time does devour all

spacesick 2

haha you sneaky bastard. I am definitely not wearing a shirt you designed right now, and I am also quite confident that this is not going to look awesome on my body. by the way, it's totally NOT opposite day.

negative 5$!

theangeli

$5 for ever.

Dr. Monster

i'm really curious about the score... alot of votes, only 48 comments, but all good....so there's no tellin' what the result will be.
i hear a comment from arzie is considered good luck in some cultures.

mrempy

i think there is too much going on in this...i can't figure out what's going on

travis76

yep, well, i'm Dr. Monster, if you didn't already know. I really didn't hide it. i just want an account where i can put things that aren't in styles or ideas people would expect from me after 8 'comic' look prints.
This was a bit of an experiment, i really didn't try to push this sub, i didn't post the vote link on any websites outside of threadless, and only once here. I really want to see what a sub just put up and left up with no promotion and the majority of voters not knowing 'who' was behind it would do. All comments seemingly good, but only 50 as opposed to what used to seem like an average of like 80-120, so that's interesting. Still, sometimes it's good to go against your established method- of art and promotion- to really see what happens.
thanks everybody! :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us